Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 234
09:10 AM on 08/03/12
cubine
www.facebook.com/truthunderattack
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What I'm sure the rest of the struggling members of From First To Last are thinking...

I don't know about Matt and Derek but Travis seems to be pretty entertained by the whole thing based on his facebook/tumblr. Frequently pokes fun at Sonny. Maybe he's resentful, who knows.
09:13 AM on 08/03/12
bradsonemanband
I make music.
User Info.
honestly if someone told me in like my freshman year of high school that the FFTL dude would become an international superstar in electronic music, I would have laughed pretty hard.

anyways, not really my thing, but good for him
oh, seriously. i would have laughed my ass off! so crazy.

i still hate FFTL and Skrillex though.
09:18 AM on 08/03/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
How hard can it be to tour when your music is just a bunch of sounds. you could just run it off your laptop and eat a cheeseburger.
09:18 AM on 08/03/12
Jake Jenkins
https://twitter.com/jakej654
User Info.
I think he deserves the money he gets, he's really good at what he does — only question I have is: where are we going to end? Why are bands being so ignored? What's wrong? How could we get to the point where people would rather see a dj instead of a hard working band?
are you insinuating DJs arent hard working?
09:20 AM on 08/03/12
fran.182
Euphoric disconnection
User Info.
How hard can it be to tour when your music is just a bunch of sounds. you could just run it off your laptop and eat a cheeseburger.
09:21 AM on 08/03/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.

gonna go become a millionaire now
09:24 AM on 08/03/12
SupMikecheck
The Official @SupMikecheck
User Info.
Matt Good and Derek arent the type to get mad about Skrillex's success, FFTL was my favorite band aside from blink. Matts been doing a funky new dubstep project now that D.R.U.G.S is gone, maybe one day he will do a show with Skrillex in the future. I really wish Derek was up to something he was an incredibly talented drummer and extremely underrated.
09:24 AM on 08/03/12
wtfaaron
User Info.
I listen to his music on and off. I can't tell if I like it or not, or just get random urges to listen to something different now and then.
09:25 AM on 08/03/12
Numero10
No al calcio moderno
User Info.
You are stupid.
09:26 AM on 08/03/12
ACA
Next Show: MotionCitySoundtrack @NY
User Info.
I don't enjoy his music (I tend to prefer live instrumentation), but good for him.

He found a niche and exploited it; he also worked his ass off all year. He's smart with marketing and clearly motivated and determined.

It's a fad (albeit a popular one) like most genres.. he should cash in while he can.
09:27 AM on 08/03/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
sorry if I wubbed you he wrong way
rollerman4221
Woof!
User Info.
I remember reading this article when it came out a while back, He was #2 behind tiesto because of his rediculous touring schedule. Congrats to him.
tacosforcharles
it all ends
User Info.
Not a fan of the music, but good for him.
09:28 AM on 08/03/12
JosephMarro
Hellogoodbye / Joseph
User Info.
Sonny once jumped on the hood of our van and put a small dent in it. can i have 1 mil to fix please?
09:30 AM on 08/03/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
Sonny once jumped on the hood of our van and put a small dent in it. can i have 1 mil to fix please?
hahahahaha

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version