Awesome. Will check this out.
01:58 PM on 08/03/12
boomer08
User Info.
Stoked. Will be ordering from Japan.
08:38 PM on 08/03/12
Dan1234
User Info.
Fuck yes, so excited. Every single thing they put out is nothing short of fantastic. I swear i've listened to every cd by them over and over and over and over again and again.

I have no fucking earthly idea why these guys aren't a lot bigger than they are. Fuck yeah to them for keeping the band going after all these years, i hope they do a tour and hit the southeast. They haven't been to Atlanta since the Fenix tour in 05
10:15 PM on 08/03/12
Matt Chylak
contextblues.wordpress.co m
User Info.
yeahhhh
10:30 PM on 08/03/12
combatchuckaa
blammo!
User Info.
Don't think it really matters to be honest. We live in the digital age, you will be able to obtain it no problem.

It does matter. I don't want lame digital copies of Allister's new albums. Physical copies of their albums are being released in Japan- release physical copies in the U.S. Plain and simple.
01:41 AM on 08/04/12
PerfectChaos337
User Info.
Allister rules and I'm stoked to hear this. They're just as, if not more impressive than most of the pop-influenced pop-punk bands around now. I wish they were still in the scene over here and made an attempt to tour with relevant bands. Surprised they don't get more respect or tour offers though. Still, it's great that they're so popular in Japan, that must be so cool.
02:04 AM on 08/04/12
PeteRoe
User Info.
It does matter. I don't want lame digital copies of Allister's new albums. Physical copies of their albums are being released in Japan- release physical copies in the U.S. Plain and simple.

Fair enough. I don't value having the physical copy of an album anymore. I only really care about hearing an album rather than artwork and such like. I used to care but not so much these days.
07:50 AM on 08/04/12
Nick VanderMaas
User Info.
YES. YES. fuck yes.
11:14 AM on 08/04/12
poppunkwayo
Registered Member
User Info.
Excited but I wish this was being released in the us! It also looks like if that picture is current on the site then 3 out of 4 original members are in which is very cool!
all four of those members are still in allister and have been since before the blackout, scott & tim are the only original original members.
08:54 PM on 10/03/12
gr33ndayfr3ak
www.nickferran.com
User Info.
This was released today, anyone heard it yet?
01:50 PM on 10/06/12
KRaider10
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I would love too but everything I've found online points to Japan downloads only. Can anyone help?!
05:34 PM on 10/06/12
L-dawg
BHR Records
User Info.
They will have a US release as well.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives