Username
Password
Fat Wreck Chords News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 37 of 37.
07:56 AM on 08/14/12
fallingapart101
fallingapart1016
User Info.
Thanks man. I really appreciate the kind words... The Asian Man stuff was a lot of fun.. Mike Park is one of the most humble, down to Earth guys in the world.
I would love to meet Mike Park. Already met Mxpx, did a tour with them on the Tooth And Nail Tour with the Fold.

Nice Jones shirt also in the video, and looking at your profile you seem to work there. Very jealous. I am a big Jones drinker. Wish it was easier to find in my area, also want to try the new Au Natural.
09:13 AM on 08/14/12
avgisdumb
User Info.
I would love to meet Mike Park. Already met Mxpx, did a tour with them on the Tooth And Nail Tour with the Fold.

Nice Jones shirt also in the video, and looking at your profile you seem to work there. Very jealous. I am a big Jones drinker. Wish it was easier to find in my area, also want to try the new Au Natural.

"Backseat Drivers" is such an incredible song. I also really dug "Dear Future".
07:03 PM on 08/14/12
risew/thefallen
i was a teenage anarchist.
User Info.
i've always wondered what the deal was with that MXPX ep they released back in the day. Very cool of him to work with them and vice versa even though they both don't see eye to eye.

i will forever bump NoFX, NUFAN, Lagwagon, and Strung Out. Still some of the best punk albums ever written.
10:46 AM on 08/15/12
avgisdumb
User Info.

You want to try "Aú Natural"? Trust me, you don't...
02:56 PM on 08/15/12
fallingapart101
fallingapart1016
User Info.
You want to try "Aś Natural"? Trust me, you don't...

haha that stinks, but I always like to try everything they put out haha
07:48 PM on 08/15/12
avgisdumb
User Info.
haha that stinks, but I always like to try everything they put out haha
I have the world's largest (and only complete) collection of unopened Jones Soda.. It's in a warehouse... Raiders of the Lost Ark Style... I've tried every flavor ever... I have very little of what you would call "a life"... I think I should go put it in a museum somewhere.
03:22 AM on 08/16/12
fallingapart101
fallingapart1016
User Info.
I have the world's largest (and only complete) collection of unopened Jones Soda.. It's in a warehouse... Raiders of the Lost Ark Style... I've tried every flavor ever... I have very little of what you would call "a life"... I think I should go put it in a museum somewhere.

I am pretty jealous. You have no idea how much I love drinking Jones. Like I said it is hard to find it in my parts. It is available, but it is typical favorite flavors like Cream, Berry Lemonade, and Green Apple. The Lime one for the mexican line or whatever it was, was fantastic.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests