Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 45
11:28 AM on 08/21/12
drudo182
Be Royal
User Info.
New Anberlin and Further Seems Forever within a week of each other. Not sure I will be able to handle this.
Woah, didn't realize that. Going to be a solid, solid two weeks of music.

FSF has slipped into my number one most anticipated list.
11:46 AM on 08/21/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
When they make an album unlistenable because they're so repetitive and annoying then yeah, id say they're awful.
eh I guess difference of opinion. The album was definitely different than anything they had every done and I can't say it is my favorite but I thought it came out really well.
12:00 PM on 08/21/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
eh I guess difference of opinion. The album was definitely different than anything they had every done and I can't say it is my favorite but I thought it came out really well.
Yeah, I just hate that album. Musically I actually quite like some of it but the lyrics just kill it for me.
12:07 PM on 08/21/12
hunchristian
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Is that a new song in the video? If so this gonna be huge.
12:14 PM on 08/21/12
Micah511
Let's Talk About Your Hair
User Info.
awful, no, repetitve, yes. the repetitve-ness in choruses like closer, we owe this to ourselves, to the wolves and depraved are what keep me from going back to that record more. Im pretty sure stephen did that on purpose though, it just wasnt my favorite. in my opinion, one of the best songs theyve ever written has one of the choruses with the most words in dismantle. repair.
12:50 PM on 08/21/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
awful, no, repetitve, yes. the repetitve-ness in choruses like closer, we owe this to ourselves, to the wolves and depraved are what keep me from going back to that record more. Im pretty sure stephen did that on purpose though, it just wasnt my favorite. in my opinion, one of the best songs theyve ever written has one of the choruses with the most words in dismantle. repair.
Think you meant to reply this to SpiKi
01:06 PM on 08/21/12
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
Really hope this is better than their last record, which I dug, but not as much as the rest of their stuff.
01:11 PM on 08/21/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
Yeah, that makes them awful imo. A chorus of "Closer, closer, clooooooooser" is shit. Like you said, Dismantle. Repair. has an amazing chorus, Anberlin have a lot of great chorus' lyrically, none of them are on Dark.
01:29 PM on 08/21/12
Journey408
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
day late friend
02:22 PM on 08/21/12
contra11mundum
I am not magnificent.
User Info.
Dark is the way had better lyrics but was missing that classic Anberlin feel. I enjoyed it and it was definitely better than New Surrender but looking forward to vital as it seems like it will be the Anberlin I remember even if they experiment.
The lyrics on Dark were one of my biggest complaints. Nowhere close to his previous writing.
03:15 PM on 08/21/12
B.G.
User Info.
So stoked for this album
04:17 PM on 08/21/12
mattHABIT
User Info.
This has a ton of potential.
06:29 PM on 08/21/12
citi_matt
User Info.
this is awesome...this reminds me of when they made the trailer for Cities.
08:36 PM on 08/21/12
mrgenious
close your eyes, we're going under.
User Info.
I had kind of written them off after not getting into the past couple albums. but I'm getting more and more excited for this
08:44 AM on 08/22/12
topher465
every shining time you arrive
User Info.
This brought back my old Anberlin-type of excitement

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT