Username
Password
Paramore News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 40.
03:10 PM on 08/22/12
karadoll
Open up a little happiness today.
User Info.
I doubt they will be debuting new songs. They are playing the same set in the UK in exact order as they did in USA before they came over.

I saw them the other day. Whilst the sound wasnt terrible, it was neither great. Ridiculously loud bass drum, weird vocal effects/echo on the mic, and weird backing noises.

I enjoyed myself, but if i was to watch it back on tv and "not be in the moment" at the gig. I dont know if would have been that impressed by it all.
I agree; I've seen people say that they saw the videos and weren't impressed, which isn't really something that you want everyone to be thinking right before you drop your first album since half your band left.
03:13 PM on 08/22/12
mmmhayleymmm
Paramore / Hayley
User Info.
Hayley, we know you're reading this. Give us the deetz!

Hey hey...
No material from album #4 will be debuted. Honestly, we have played this fest a few times and two times on practically the same album cycle. The next time we do something big and widely publicized we want it to be for our new album. Whether that's a bad move or not... We aren't really doing this show for anyone else but our fans who will be there. And plus we are opening for The Cure. Who would pass that up?

Ps, thx for giving me the chance to practice how I'm gonna answer that question in every interview at reading!! :p
03:21 PM on 08/22/12
soulineyes
User Info.
pomona was a warm up show for these. new drummer.
03:27 PM on 08/22/12
theBrightLights
User Info.
Hey hey...
No material from album #4 will be debuted. Honestly, we have played this fest a few times and two times on practically the same album cycle. The next time we do something big and widely publicized we want it to be for our new album. Whether that's a bad move or not... We aren't really doing this show for anyone else but our fans who will be there. And plus we are opening for The Cure. Who would pass that up?

Ps, thx for giving me the chance to practice how I'm gonna answer that question in every interview at reading!! :p
you guys have been killin it! good luck at the festival + have fun with The Cure <3
03:32 PM on 08/22/12
SteveEIC
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey hey...

You's were awesome in Belfast! Im sure you'll be even better at R/L, Good luck!
03:41 PM on 08/22/12
kaylasananjou
Count Your Lucky Stars Records / Kayla
User Info.
Hey hey...

The videos from Pomona and Belsonic were great! Can't wait to see you guys in the Midwest again! Good luck, and hope everything comes together for the album <3
03:50 PM on 08/22/12
itaketoberlin
respect the process
User Info.
Who do they think they are?
03:57 PM on 08/22/12
esposimi
H.E. Pennypacker
User Info.
Like anyone outside the UK would have been able to watch it anyway. Except me of course. They are probably reeling from all the illegal streams there were of the Olympic Games.
05:09 PM on 08/22/12
daftpunker45
Yeezus season approaching.
User Info.
Something will come out somehow.
05:45 PM on 08/22/12
luqmanhakim
Registered Member
User Info.
Makes sense about the album cycle part.
06:20 PM on 08/22/12
SilenceBrokenTT
Here I am alive...
User Info.
Don't really wanna hear any bad audio of new songs anyways... would much rather wait for a studio version to hear a new song first.
07:18 PM on 08/22/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Hey hey...

Cool. Also, The Cure? That's the dream, congrats...I almost did a cover bands show with my friends as them, but then it didn't work out and everyone was mad about it, ha. Also, I wanna ask you a question about a fem column I'm doing soon, so hopefully I can get in touch!
07:18 PM on 08/22/12
danperez
User Info.
Answer: Yes. END THREAD!!
07:36 PM on 08/22/12
sjb2k1
User Info.
since you're lurkin, come post in the chat thread in general
we can not talk or talk forever and still find things to not talk about
10:16 PM on 08/22/12
Jake Denning
User Info.
Hey hey...

If you're still at Leeds on the Sunday the 26th, go check out Don Broco on the Festival Republic stage. You'll dig!
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums