Password
Paramore News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 40 of 40.
12:17 AM on 08/23/12
mrnegativezero
You wanted to set the world on fire
User Info.
Hey hey...
No material from album #4 will be debuted. Honestly, we have played this fest a few times and two times on practically the same album cycle. The next time we do something big and widely publicized we want it to be for our new album. Whether that's a bad move or not... We aren't really doing this show for anyone else but our fans who will be there. And plus we are opening for The Cure. Who would pass that up?

Ps, thx for giving me the chance to practice how I'm gonna answer that question in every interview at reading!! :p
Good to see you poking around here again! Hope you have a great time at Reading & Leeds. I heard the Pomona show was a blast.

But wow. Opening for the Cure. That's beyond awesome.
03:18 AM on 08/23/12
VeryWittyName
User Info.
Now everyone is talking about The Cure I feel it's appropriate to say that one time Robert Smith's nephew tried to get my ID so he could go clubbing and I denied the sucka.
04:06 AM on 08/23/12
awakeohsleeper
We never met, you and I
User Info.
Hey hey...
No material from album #4 will be debuted. Honestly, we have played this fest a few times and two times on practically the same album cycle. The next time we do something big and widely publicized we want it to be for our new album. Whether that's a bad move or not... We aren't really doing this show for anyone else but our fans who will be there. And plus we are opening for The Cure. Who would pass that up?

Ps, thx for giving me the chance to practice how I'm gonna answer that question in every interview at reading!! :p
I love that you still post here. Got a lot of respect for that.
06:52 AM on 08/23/12
ShotgunGold
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Bit of a stupid move, would have been great prime time publicity.

Agreed. A lot of people watch on BBC Three, BBC Two in the evenings and of course BBC Radio 1.

They're missing out on the opportunity of gaining a lot more fans by doing this.
09:37 AM on 08/23/12
EatShit182
Misanthrope
User Info.
Ehh, I doubt it. Paramore isn't at the stage anymore where they can hide new material that easily. It's not even in question whether or not the set will find it's way onto the internet, and surely they know that. I can't really tell you why they're not having it broadcast, but I'm almost positive that's not the reason.
09:43 AM on 08/23/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Ehh, I doubt it. Paramore isn't at the stage anymore where they can hide new material that easily. It's not even in question whether or not the set will find it's way onto the internet, and surely they know that. I can't really tell you why they're not having it broadcast, but I'm almost positive that's not the reason.
She already responded about it.
09:45 AM on 08/23/12
EatShit182
Misanthrope
User Info.
She already responded about it.
Yeah, I gotta learn to check these things first.. but hey, I totally called it.
04:08 PM on 08/27/12
PeteRoe
User Info.
I saw them at Reading and they played a regular set which was decent.

The bass on the drum was louder than normal and there was a different feel about some of the songs for sure. Then again, it is a slightly different line up so it is kind of to be expected. Excited for the new album, positive it is going to be great. If it is half as good as BNE, I will dig.
04:26 PM on 08/27/12
quizonmyface
Asian girls love them some Jews
User Info.
I saw them at Leeds and Hayley's voice is the best it has ever been by a million miles. No Farro brothers made me a sad panda though, there was definitely no 'band' aspect to the performance.
02:56 AM on 09/03/12
promstreet
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The prom dresses of the eighties always had extra fabric added in the design. These dresses were generally colorful and basically of darker shades. The most important thing about prom dresses during the 1980's was the usage of stunning gold, steel silver, beautiful pinks and electric blues. The gowns were really daring in their structure and quite often attracted interest at all prom parties. These gowns often touched the shins sweeping onto the floor. These body-hugging dresses had designs made of sequins or even ruffles. The kinds of fabrics used were basically lovely silks or velvets and soft satins. Lace and pearls were as well included into the design.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums