Username
Password
Green Day News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Green Day
Inside AP.net

Billie Joe Leaks "Fell For You" Clip

Posted by: Keagan Ilvonen (08/23/12)
Billie Joe Armstrong leaked some of Green Day's song "Fell For You" during an interview with BBC. You can hear the leaked clip in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 34
12:55 PM on 08/23/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
12:59 PM on 08/23/12
CapitalG24
User Info.
There's like 7 more. listened to the Zane Lowe show and he played a full song and like 5 other samples from across the trilogy.
01:02 PM on 08/23/12
bradsonemanband
Change To Fire/Cootie Catcher
User Info.
i'm not trying to be a dick troll, but seriously... snore...
01:08 PM on 08/23/12
JamesMichael
Fight Fuck Regret
User Info.
These songs have been so mediocre.
01:11 PM on 08/23/12
Light_Grenades
User Info.
More like Nimrod. I can dig this. So much better than that Kill the DJ shit.
01:16 PM on 08/23/12
MJB12
User Info.
What about this one guys?

The Uno songs all sound insanely dull so far. Some of the Dos and Tre ones sound more interesting.
01:21 PM on 08/23/12
LetterBomb31
Impossible Soul
User Info.
I really like "Fell For You", super catchy melodies. It's pretty clear that people on this website are just complaining for the sake of complaining now.
01:22 PM on 08/23/12
Joey-Wan Kenobi
fourth and goal
User Info.

The Uno songs all sound insanely dull so far. Some of the Dos and Tre ones sound more interesting.
Different, and not bad.. Lady Cobra makes it pretty cool (thus far). I don't think all the Uno songs are not terrible, just lazy..
01:24 PM on 08/23/12
tdlyon
User Info.
Fell For You sounds great, but Nightlife sounds like one of the worst songs they've done. Hopefully I'm wrong.
01:36 PM on 08/23/12
BlinkAvAfan21
She calls it a mayonegg.
User Info.
It's not the green day I'm used to, but this sounds good so I can't complain.
01:43 PM on 08/23/12
simplejack
Soundtrack of My Silence
User Info.
on the same channel there are like other 5 videos. but, it seems like these three records will be the first Green Day records I won't buy. Maybe after they have been all released, I'll make a playlist with the best songs out of the trilogy.
01:45 PM on 08/23/12
stpierre
User Info.
It sounds like they've just taken all the songs and progressions that didn't make American Idiot & 21st Century breakdown and put them into 3 cd's. They're catchy songs but they really aren't saying anything. Instrumentally it's simple, but still catchy. Lyrically it's all terrible. Did they just get trashed and write 3 cd's of lyrics in one night? The lyrical detail of the last 2 albums was very impressive. It provoked a lot of thought, and I really respected that. Based on what i've heard, i don't think i'll be getting these albums. It sounds like a way to make some extra money. If you can release 3 albums in 1 year, how good can the quality of the work be?
01:46 PM on 08/23/12
deezee
geekrevolt.com
User Info.
on the same channel there are like other 5 videos. but, it seems like these three records will be the first Green Day records I won't buy. Maybe after they have been all released, I'll make a playlist with the best songs out of the trilogy.
Sounds like a solid plan. I was thinking of doing the same, with three albums there's bound to be a lot of crap. I'm guessing only a third of the songs will be worth listening to years from now.
01:54 PM on 08/23/12
PaperLantern
New Valencia in 2010!
User Info.

For the most part I've liked most of the stuff they've revealed so far, but I don't know about this... Maybe it'll make more sense in the context of the entire album, but man, what is Billie thinking with this one?
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums