Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 37 of 37
09:36 AM on 08/23/12
sakattack123
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
yeah but didn't the bouncings souls portion of that song already exist when POS made it? It sounds like this was more of a collaborative effort. Speaking of (and what was left out of the news post:

@YEAHRIGHTPOS: @TheSchwal he helped me get some sounds I was looking for. More in depth collabs in the future

And for fun:

@jcpmcs: @YEAHRIGHTPOS @TheSchwal I MADE THE CUT! WOOHOO!!!
Yes, it either samples the Souls' "Argyle" or Greg came to sing it in the studio. Either way, the "No one will ever be, like me" is from the song "Argyle." P.O.S. has always had a huge punk influence, and he even started out in a hardcore punk band.

I think I might still be more excited to hear the song with Justin Vernon, but who knows until I actually hear them?!
11:04 AM on 08/23/12
MBIIdollaBill
die young and save yourself
User Info.
Can't wait for this, hope its as good as the last couple
11:06 AM on 08/23/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Yes, it either samples the Souls' "Argyle" or Greg came to sing it in the studio. Either way, the "No one will ever be, like me" is from the song "Argyle." P.O.S. has always had a huge punk influence, and he even started out in a hardcore punk band.

I think I might still be more excited to hear the song with Justin Vernon, but who knows until I actually hear them?!

He still does stuff with

Building Better Bombs
Marijuana Death Squads
12:24 PM on 08/23/12
sakattack123
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
He still does stuff with

Building Better Bombs
Marijuana Death Squads
Most definitely! I was merely saying that's how (I think?) he started out making music.
I still remember the first time I saw P.O.S. live, back on the Gym Class Heroes/K-Os tour like 6 or 7 years ago at First Ave. He shredded on his guitar for Yeah Right, it was awesome.
12:34 PM on 08/23/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Most definitely! I was merely saying that's how (I think?) he started out making music.
I still remember the first time I saw P.O.S. live, back on the Gym Class Heroes/K-Os tour like 6 or 7 years ago at First Ave. He shredded on his guitar for Yeah Right, it was awesome.

hA that's tight
01:00 PM on 08/23/12
bladerdude360
saved latin. What did you ever do?
User Info.
Just got even more excited for this.
07:14 PM on 08/23/12
mattyrocks
User Info.
sweeeeeet

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News