Username
Password
All Time Low News - Page 10
Displaying posts 135 - 150 of 238.
05:11 PM on 08/24/12
whitelightning7
Registered Member
User Info.
I just think this is okay. This and Reckless and the Brave have been only that to me.
05:12 PM on 08/24/12
Broden Terry
I'm glad I built myself an igloo
User Info.
It's better than that first track they released, but this is still nowhere near what they're capable of producing. I'll give the album a listen at some point after the release.
05:15 PM on 08/24/12
Fringe
highfive
User Info.
Can't believe you complimented an ATL song. Are you okay?
yeah, I was surprised to see that

Pretty good, verses are great. Chorus is good but man, I can hear a few spots in there that would have made for some absolutely killer hooks, something that really could have pushed it over the line and made it great... as it currently stands, it sounds like the chorus could have used a little bit more development. The dynamic of the song is a little stagnant too, but nothing too bad.

Hearing that it's the worst song on the album actually got me pretty stoked.
05:17 PM on 08/24/12
tommylin
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Lol....generic blandness..over and over
05:52 PM on 08/24/12
saddr weirdr
We're all alone. grab a hold.
User Info.
I love it. Very excited to hear the rest of the album now.
06:01 PM on 08/24/12
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
yeah, I was surprised to see that

Pretty good, verses are great. Chorus is good but man, I can hear a few spots in there that would have made for some absolutely killer hooks, something that really could have pushed it over the line and made it great... as it currently stands, it sounds like the chorus could have used a little bit more development. The dynamic of the song is a little stagnant too, but nothing too bad.

Hearing that it's the worst song on the album actually got me pretty stoked.
I agree man. Im pleased to see people like it, but song couldve been so much more. Verses are perfect and exactly what I want from them, but the acoustic guitar was gratuitous, and chorus was just okay. It starts on a D# and really doesn't go high at all other than one G#. Not that the chorus is bad, but the start of it with 'I' just doesnt hit me as hard as I'd like. But yeah, this song got me way more excited for this album than Reckless did.
06:12 PM on 08/24/12
wearefriends
User Info.
million times better than dirty work already. cool intro too.
06:13 PM on 08/24/12
ALT/MSC/FAN
Everything's Coming Up Milhouse
User Info.
I dig. I hope the entire album keeps a vibe/lyrical style similar to this. I feel a return to form for All Time Low is coming our way.
06:34 PM on 08/24/12
rand0
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Worst song on the album IMO. Weird choice to release next.
Thanks for clearing that up. I immediately thought "Oh, I bet this is the 'Hello Brooklyn' song on the album that everyone skips"...

Moral of Story? Song titles with a City name by All Time Low are the ones to skip.
06:45 PM on 08/24/12
crf1895
get kinda awesome
User Info.
my exact same thoughts hahaha

this is actually pretty good. i already wrote off the possibility of this album turning out to be a groundbreaking comeback or any kind of masterpiece, but it may just be able to make me fall in love with ATL again.
06:54 PM on 08/24/12
anamericangod
User Info.
I hope I really enjoy the full album. Until then, I'm going to hope they can still make tunes like they did before there was so much pressure to accomplish something so lofty or specific. Ever since these guys hit it big it's felt like they've been trying to prove something, be it to a major label or to a certain portion of their fan base.
06:54 PM on 08/24/12
JDubs66
Redesign Me, Redefine Me.
User Info.

This. Haha
06:57 PM on 08/24/12
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.

Haha I don't hate things just for the sake of hating. If I like it I'll admit it. This song is a step in the right direction, I think.
07:00 PM on 08/24/12
The Grey Man
Team Larz
User Info.
Not a big fan of this song and I don't even hate this band
07:21 PM on 08/24/12
Kowther
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Song's good, I dig it. However it doesn't exactly shift the love / hate relationship for ATL. I do get that SWIR / NP vibe out of it, however something the song fails to achieve as opposed to their previous songs is the catchiness of it. It's rather forgettable. Miles better than DW though. DW had some good songs on it though like Guts and Heroes. TRATB took a while to grow on me, and I feel this will too. Meanwhile, I agree with everyone else, and it is definitely a step in the right direction. I'm also glad to hear it's the worst song on the album because it's not even bad at all. Looking forward to Don't Panic.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums