Username
Password

Comments: Page 14
Displaying posts 195 - 210 of 236
06:25 AM on 08/26/12
itaketoberlin
respect the process
User Info.
i give them credit for trying, but i consider this song a fail.

the one thing i miss most about ATL's music, is that Zack would have some pretty sick bass lines and the bass/drum arrangements would be really solid. Once So Wrong, So Right came out, that was the end of that.

They couldn't be any more generic now and it's sad. Oh well, the opinions of fans like me don't matter to anymore. But if they keep this up, they're going to fade away pretty quick.
06:40 AM on 08/26/12
Alex26
User Info.
Wait, so would that mean today? haha
He's right i just saw the interview. I'm guessing today we'll have all the information today, unless Alex is lying haha
06:50 AM on 08/26/12
Greg
User Info.
I physically purchased Southern Air, and I like it a lot, but it's no where near better than this. ATL in my name, Yellowcard in yours... we know where this is going.

As an unbiased third party...

Yellowcard>>>>>>>>>>>> All Time Low

In like every way. And I like some of ATL's stuff.
08:15 AM on 08/26/12
Yellowcard2006
I'll buy you a raincoat
User Info.
I physically purchased Southern Air, and I like it a lot, but it's no where near better than this. ATL in my name, Yellowcard in yours... we know where this is going.
It's gonna be a fanboy rage!!!
08:57 AM on 08/26/12
brittolikewoah
they don't love you like i love you
User Info.
Poor, poor, Baltimore.
09:00 AM on 08/26/12
ChrisCanberg
User Info.
To me, this song's ok. I'm glad there are better songs on the new record. But to say this is better than everything on Dirty Work is blasphemous. This song is better than "Do You Want Me Dead?," "Guts," "Paper Moon," or "Heroes?" You people are nuts. Dirty Work is not nearly as bad as everyone thinks.
This. That album had a lot of really great gems on it.

I for one really like this song.
10:12 AM on 08/26/12
JDubs66
Redesign Me, Redefine Me.
User Info.
Wait, so would that mean today? haha
Yeah I would think today sunday we would be getting all that info..unless what he said was misunderstood badly lol
10:17 AM on 08/26/12
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
Yeah I would think today sunday we would be getting all that info..unless what he said was misunderstood badly lol
Well I was confused cuz I saw the video today, but Leeds was friday when the interview was taken, so it makes more sense now. It definitely should be today. Im pumped for this. Hopefully that rumored track list was only half true because I really am not feeling "The Irony of Choking on a Lifesaver", "Backseat Serenade", and "So Long, And Thanks For All The Booze". Other ones I like a lot though.
11:21 AM on 08/26/12
KatieDon'tCry
User Info.
Well I was confused cuz I saw the video today, but Leeds was friday when the interview was taken, so it makes more sense now. It definitely should be today. Im pumped for this. Hopefully that rumored track list was only half true because I really am not feeling "The Irony of Choking on a Lifesaver", "Backseat Serenade", and "So Long, And Thanks For All The Booze". Other ones I like a lot though.
Where did you get the track list?
11:41 AM on 08/26/12
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
Where did you get the track list?
http://pupfresh.com/post/30084359402

Somewhere in Neverland and So Long Soldier are for sure, but others arent. plus album is 12 tracks and this has 10
11:47 AM on 08/26/12
KatieDon'tCry
User Info.
http://pupfresh.com/post/30084359402

Somewhere in Neverland and So Long Soldier are for sure, but others arent. plus album is 12 tracks and this has 10
Thanks yeah The Irony Of Choking On A Lifesaver sounds like their attempt at a FOB-esque song title (although I would agree that choking on a lifesaver is ironic). I'm hoping they have stuff that's closer to some of the stuff on Nothing Personal. That, to me, was when they peaked musically.
12:19 PM on 08/26/12
JDubs66
Redesign Me, Redefine Me.
User Info.
Yeah "The Irony of Choking On A Lifesaver" and "So Long, and Thanks For All The Booze" where they two that i was really questioning..but then again its ATL so i wouldn't put it past those guys to think up funny unique song names.. lol but the title "so long and thanks for all the booze"..i could see that song being something about the departure from Interscope? And like you said in another post, i've been saying it too..theres some missing bc the album has 12 tracks.
01:11 PM on 08/26/12
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
Yeah "The Irony of Choking On A Lifesaver" and "So Long, and Thanks For All The Booze" where they two that i was really questioning..but then again its ATL so i wouldn't put it past those guys to think up funny unique song names.. lol but the title "so long and thanks for all the booze"..i could see that song being something about the departure from Interscope? And like you said in another post, i've been saying it too..theres some missing bc the album has 12 tracks.
Which I think is awesome. I forgot what interview, but they said they decided to stick with the tradition of 12 songs since every album they've made has had 12. And yea that makes a lot of sense with "So Long...", didnt realize that.

Yea Im sure you and me are gonna talk about this album until October 9th, but I have to say Im pretty nervous. I know Im going to dig it and For Baltimore got me way more excited even though i didnt think it was amazing, but like myself and many others have been saying All Time Low really needs an "Ocean Avenue"/ "Sugar, We're Going Down"/"The Anthem" type song to really launch them. Dear Maria and Weightless were definitely big, but I wish they had that one song that breached into mainstream. And I feel like if they did make create that type of song, they would have released it already, ya know?

Especially if "For Baltimore" really is the first single, then I dont think were going to get that type of song. But on the other hand Jason said its his least favorite on the album. So I guess well just have to wait to see.
02:12 PM on 08/26/12
saddr weirdr
We're all alone. grab a hold.
User Info.
Senses Fail had a song called Irony of Dying On Your Birthday, maybe it could be a reference to that since Buddy talked shit on them?
10:52 PM on 08/26/12
The-Thom-ATL
TheThom
User Info.
It's gonna be a fanboy rage!!!
Hahaha settle now!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles