Username
Password

Comments: Page 16
Displaying posts 225 - 236 of 236
04:00 AM on 08/30/12
sikes
martymcflyyyy
User Info.
I really like the beginning. I bet this is gonna start popping up in all the bars around town.
god I hope not. Living in baltimore myself and listening to them since 2004 I've watched them grow to this and I hate this... You literally have to be a tween girl or a dude who wears skinny jeans to listen to this... this is so blah. maybe my musical taste have changed but I honestly can't stand this poppy disney stuff. honestly what happen to his voice? listen to the party scene and his voice was deeper now it sounds like a 13 year old kid. If im in a bar and this pops on I'm gona kill myself. This is not for Baltimore this is for Disney
04:05 AM on 08/30/12
sikes
martymcflyyyy
User Info.
All Time Low is so over produced and commercialized these days... They honestly haven't been good since So Wrong, It's Right. Maybe it's just because I grew up listening to them as a local band.
It's funny that they've written a song for Baltimore, seeing as no one in Baltimore likes them anymore. Maybe if they went back to their pop-punk roots instead of their new-found scene pop bullshit and worried more about their integrity as musicians than their fame, they would be capable of writing a good album.
Sorry, not sorry.
you are 100% correct No more original locals go to their shows anymore.. now at the hometown shows there just teens who claim them but didn't know them or were in dippers when they got signed... I went to all the local shows with my friends back in 2004-2008 when they had a strong local fan base.. now all the original fans can't stand them. Maybe its because we all grew up and the younger generation have adopted them but being out of college now I can't listen to this. It doesn't even sound like them... So wrong its right was their last good album. Nothing personal was the first big leap of going downhill.

And honestly to me personally it has nothing to do with selling out or getting too famous.. cuz honestly there not even really that famous... they never got fall out boy big or played at the mtv music awards or something like that. maybe music is changing but they are a decade too late... music scene has grown past this.. i've never really heard them on the radio like fall out boy was constantly on in 2005
04:18 AM on 08/30/12
sikes
martymcflyyyy
User Info.
I hope I really enjoy the full album. Until then, I'm going to hope they can still make tunes like they did before there was so much pressure to accomplish something so lofty or specific. Ever since these guys hit it big it's felt like they've been trying to prove something, be it to a major label or to a certain portion of their fan base.
honestly alex's balls just need to drop and he needs to correct his whiney voice and get back to his punk voice when he sounded like a man. Most of my problems with their songs hasn't been their music but their lyrics and his singing.. its like someone told him "hey alex you need to sound more poppy and more disney"
11:39 AM on 08/30/12
Kris_Gontz9
Anklebiters.
User Info.
god I hope not. Living in baltimore myself and listening to them since 2004 I've watched them grow to this and I hate this... You literally have to be a tween girl or a dude who wears skinny jeans to listen to this... this is so blah. maybe my musical taste have changed but I honestly can't stand this poppy disney stuff. honestly what happen to his voice? listen to the party scene and his voice was deeper now it sounds like a 13 year old kid. If im in a bar and this pops on I'm gona kill myself. This is not for Baltimore this is for Disney

What the Fuck is wrong with you dude? I'm in no place to defend the band but how can someone talk so much shit on 1 post?

Personally I've enjoyed all their albums (Dirty Work, just a few tracks) and i still think Alex's got a really good voice, boy can sing high as fuck, and he's got a great register....
09:13 PM on 08/31/12
sikes
martymcflyyyy
User Info.
What the Fuck is wrong with you dude? I'm in no place to defend the band but how can someone talk so much shit on 1 post?

Personally I've enjoyed all their albums (Dirty Work, just a few tracks) and i still think Alex's got a really good voice, boy can sing high as fuck, and he's got a great register....
I'm sorry do you wear skinny jeans?
09:17 PM on 08/31/12
Kris_Gontz9
Anklebiters.
User Info.
I'm sorry do you wear skinny jeans?
Nope, i've never used them actually. I just find it's quite stupid of you to make such a comment.
09:27 PM on 08/31/12
JDubs66
Redesign Me, Redefine Me.
User Info.

This.
04:20 AM on 09/01/12
sikes
martymcflyyyy
User Info.
Nope, i've never used them actually. I just find it's quite stupid of you to make such a comment.
bro you need some tougher skin... sorry not everyone digs everything ATL puts out and is a diehard fanboy. I don't like their last 3 albums big whoop. And as far as the skinny jean comment its a pretty accurate observation obviously not everyone who digs them wears them its just a majority. Have you been to their concerts lately? Don't know why that would offend anyone... its a clothing item not a racist comment geez. This is what im talking about ATL fans soo sensitive
07:11 AM on 09/01/12
Kris_Gontz9
Anklebiters.
User Info.
bro you need some tougher skin... sorry not everyone digs everything ATL puts out and is a diehard fanboy. I don't like their last 3 albums big whoop. And as far as the skinny jean comment its a pretty accurate observation obviously not everyone who digs them wears them its just a majority. Have you been to their concerts lately? Don't know why that would offend anyone... its a clothing item not a racist comment geez. This is what im talking about ATL fans soo sensitive
I perfectly know that many people hate them / don't enjoy their music. I'm just pointing out the shit you just said. I'm in no way a "Fanboy" or anything, the thing is you generalize a whole "audience" with a stupid characteristic like "Wears Skinny Jeans". It's clearly NOT an accurate observation since i've been to their shows. (And i seriously don't know what you want to imply with people wearing those, but i can imagine and it's even more stupid).

It's perfectly Ok if you hate their music or anything. This has nothing to do with fans being "Too sensitive", you just need to learn how to express your opinions without including fallacies and saying shit.
05:36 AM on 09/02/12
sikes
martymcflyyyy
User Info.
I perfectly know that many people hate them / don't enjoy their music. I'm just pointing out the shit you just said. I'm in no way a "Fanboy" or anything, the thing is you generalize a whole "audience" with a stupid characteristic like "Wears Skinny Jeans". It's clearly NOT an accurate observation since i've been to their shows. (And i seriously don't know what you want to imply with people wearing those, but i can imagine and it's even more stupid).

It's perfectly Ok if you hate their music or anything. This has nothing to do with fans being "Too sensitive", you just need to learn how to express your opinions without including fallacies and saying shit.
(And i seriously don't know what you want to imply with people wearing those, but i can imagine and it's even more stupid).
Ahh I see this is what's its about.... Your more offended that I said kids wear skinny jeans rather than ATL's new music sucks... Like I said its an article of clothing not a racist comment. Out of all my paragraphs bashing ATL's music the skinny jeans comment is what got under your skin? Cmon dude
07:38 AM on 09/02/12
Kris_Gontz9
Anklebiters.
User Info.
(And i seriously don't know what you want to imply with people wearing those, but i can imagine and it's even more stupid).
Ahh I see this is what's its about.... Your more offended that I said kids wear skinny jeans rather than ATL's new music sucks... Like I said its an article of clothing not a racist comment. Out of all my paragraphs bashing ATL's music the skinny jeans comment is what got under your skin? Cmon dude
Seriously, this as stupid as a discussion can get. You'll never get the point so whatever. Keep saying the shit you want to say and be happy. I'm finished here.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos