Username
Password
Money News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 40 of 40.
07:31 PM on 09/03/12
combatchuckaa
blammo!
User Info.
It's not about Christians it's about the shitbirds in this band and their past song "Letters To The President." You must be so smart and sophisticated.

Man up and respond to the guy's question about why you're calling these guys out for their song "Letters to the President." That song's almost 10 years old and you're whining about it on a messageboard. This better be good.
07:32 PM on 09/03/12
PermanentTourists
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Man up and respond to the guy's question about why you're calling these guys out for their song "Letters to the President." That song's almost 10 years old and you're whining about it on a messageboard. This better be good.
Cause it's a song that preaches hate? I don't care if they wrote it 10 years ago or yesterday.
07:38 PM on 09/03/12
combatchuckaa
blammo!
User Info.
Cause it's a song that preaches hate? I don't care if they wrote it 10 years ago or yesterday.

Well that was disappointing. Care to gripe about some other old songs? I don't even know why I'm responding to this.
07:39 PM on 09/03/12
Spencer Control
Will you catch me if I blow away?
User Info.
Shame they had to include "title must be approved by us". Might've been worth the 10k just to make them call it something like like "Big Gay Al's Fabulous Adventure of Love and Tolerance"
Right? Makes me wonder what you could get past 'em.
07:42 PM on 09/03/12
Spencer Control
Will you catch me if I blow away?
User Info.

Mm... that really doesn't make much sense if you think about it. I don't agree with how those lyrics came about, necessarily; but holding a ten-year grudge without really knowing whether or not the opinions even remain the same (the dude's not even in the band anymore?) doesn't make sense.

Edit: 'pologies for the doublepost.
08:52 PM on 09/03/12
BloodsuckerPtII
MIZ...ZOU!
User Info.
That video reminded me of an intro to an episode of Portlandia.
11:36 PM on 09/03/12
CluckyB
Modern Baseball is WAR
User Info.
Well that was disappointing. Care to gripe about some other old songs? I don't even know why I'm responding to this.
They played it a year ago: http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/hawk-n...-6bd326ee.html and its not like they've done anything to distance themselves from the song. Doesn't matter if the song was written yesterday or ten years ago. They still endorse the message of the song, so its really hard to actually like the band even if some of their other stuff is catchy.
11:41 PM on 09/03/12
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
I wish Kickstarter was around when Acceptance broke up. I would have given all of my money to them to finish their second album. Damn the old days.
Acceptance > Hawk Nelson. I've only liked three of their songs. No disrespect, but, it always seemed like they were cranking out records too quickly/frequently
11:41 PM on 09/03/12
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
That video reminded me of an intro to an episode of Portlandia.
I remember that episode. It's great. Love that show.
05:21 PM on 09/04/12
SimplyMyself
I rip at the entrance in vain
User Info.
Pump up your fist if you twist like this till the lights go out bring em out bring em out
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests