Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 53
05:47 PM on 09/05/12
BozzBlonde
twitter.com/adeadgod
User Info.
It would be cool if they signed Thereafter.
06:09 PM on 09/05/12
kemichels
I drove through ghosts to get here.
User Info.
It would be cool if they signed Thereafter.
This
06:14 PM on 09/05/12
DemBitties
I ended up as food for wolves
User Info.
The band that is being announced tommorow is going to kill with their new record. I am very excited for them.
06:54 PM on 09/05/12
poppunkwayo
Registered Member
User Info.
It better fucking be Aim At Your Enemies
lol mike

its major league!

so excited for them! :)
07:00 PM on 09/05/12
Truman122
Gandhi On Ice
User Info.
I hope it's not Major League. That band has always bored me, and I'm a big fan of pop punk.
07:05 PM on 09/05/12
brandon_260
User Info.
I hope it's not Major League. That band has always bored me, and I'm a big fan of pop punk.
That's what I'm saying. No Sleep has signed a lot of interesting bands lately, and these guys just sound like generic breakdown pop punk.
07:47 PM on 09/05/12
George_mm
Music Mends Broken Hearts
User Info.
Major League, cant fucking stand this band. Saw them in like 07 at the troc when they were all hardcore and "screamo" or whatever the hell you wanna call it. Pop punk has been the cool thing and thats what they play, what a suprise..
07:51 PM on 09/05/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Cant fucking stand this band. Saw them in like 07 at the troc when they were all hardcore and "screamo" or whatever the hell you wanna call it. Pop punk has been the cool thing and thats what they play, what a suprise..
What band are you talking about? It hasn't been announced yet.
07:54 PM on 09/05/12
George_mm
Music Mends Broken Hearts
User Info.
What band are you talking about? It hasn't been announced yet.
Major league . My apologies, forgot this wasnt about major league since most of the comments mention them.
08:10 PM on 09/05/12
danperez
User Info.
Azwell?
08:17 PM on 09/05/12
Syke123
User Info.
Real friends
08:20 PM on 09/05/12
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
Good Lord, just looked up a couple of that Major League band's videos... just so unmemorable and underwhelming. I guess it's cool that pop-punk kinda had a revival but I'm glad I grew up with the first wave of pop-punk bands. this new wave of bands just does nothing for me, somebody needs to tell them the genre's been taken as far as it can go. Man Overboard, Wonder Years etc, none of these bands have really impressed me. and the whole swoopy hair, gauges look is REALLY played out now. sorry, bit of a rant lol. I'd blame it on being old but I still enjoy listening to the bands that did this genre well.
08:25 PM on 09/05/12
MALKiiN
User Info.
sure hope it's not some pop punk band. forgot about signings, how about get B&C to record a new album.
08:54 PM on 09/05/12
CBKRP
Registered Member
User Info.
Good Lord, just looked up a couple of that Major League band's videos... just so unmemorable and underwhelming. I guess it's cool that pop-punk kinda had a revival but I'm glad I grew up with the first wave of pop-punk bands. this new wave of bands just does nothing for me, somebody needs to tell them the genre's been taken as far as it can go. Man Overboard, Wonder Years etc, none of these bands have really impressed me. and the whole swoopy hair, gauges look is REALLY played out now. sorry, bit of a rant lol. I'd blame it on being old but I still enjoy listening to the bands that did this genre well.
Would agree that gauges are very played, sadly dudes that have them are stuck with them for life now.. As for Major League, I just saw them in the summer for the first time and really liked them. Young band just hitting their stride... Catchy, fast drums, what's not to like?
09:22 PM on 09/05/12
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.

I can agree with a lot of this.

I see you like Fenix TX. I used to see them play al the time in Houston. Good times.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos