AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

09:25 PM on 09/05/12 
User Info.
chiefjordo
Go Gophers!
TeamDiscoveryChannel btw

I walk by the Discovery Channel Headquarters multiple times/week.
09:27 PM on 09/05/12 
User Info.
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
Austin, Texas
Male - 22 Years Old
For Tate? I did look. My apologies on the delay- yesterday was much more eventful in the evening than usual and I didn't get a chance to look/respond like I had planned.

You know, I kinda wanna hold on to him... At least for now (unless you're upping the offer a bit). Ha.

No worries, as long as you're still active, I have nothing to complain about. I might be able to up the offer. I'd have to look at it again, I might have offered you a minimum offer. Give me a while. I'm trying to figure out how to format the OP so I can add team names, ap usernames, records, and standings inside a hyperlink, but I'm not sure I can hyperlink on AP.

EDIT:
Dumbest thing I've ever said. Of course I can HL on here, 100% of our news is hyperlinked. I just have to find the right way to do it. If anyone knows, I'd appreciate it.
09:30 PM on 09/05/12 
User Info.
chiefjordo
Go Gophers!
No worries, as long as you're still active, I have nothing to complain about. I might be able to up the offer. I'd have to look at it again, I might have offered you a minimum offer. Give me a while. I'm trying to figure out how to format the OP so I can add team names, ap usernames, records, and standings inside a hyperlink, but I'm not sure I can hyperlink on AP.

I'm not going anywhere, so no rush!
09:34 PM on 09/05/12 
User Info.
skibby15
Registered Member
The Hoosier State
Male - 24 Years Old

EDIT:
Dumbest thing I've ever said. Of course I can HL on here, 100% of our news is hyperlinked. I just have to find the right way to do it. If anyone knows, I'd appreciate it.

[url =*url here* ]text[/ url]

without spaces and *'s obviously
09:37 PM on 09/05/12 
User Info.
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
Austin, Texas
Male - 22 Years Old
[url =*url here* ]text[/ url]

without spaces and *'s obviously

Thanks, sir! I just found this, too. I didn't know there was a BBCode chart on here.
10:35 PM on 09/05/12 
User Info.
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
Austin, Texas
Male - 22 Years Old
UPDATES!!!

Just a few things I want you guys to be aware of:

First, thank you all who got me your AP username. I really feel it's going to make communication a lot easier. We got everyone's username except BronchioTriumps. So, sir, if you're out there, please make me aware of your ap username asap!

The standings! I have taken your team name, ap username, and record and put them all into one link. So, if you want to know which ap user is running which team or have a shortcut to somebody's roster, just click their link. My hope is that I will be able to update these after every MNF game to have the most recent standings and records by Tuesday morning. Don't kill me if I don't get to it right away. I will not let it go more than 24 hours without being updated!

Now, I was also told that Yahoo wasn't auto updating the points. But then I was told it was...I'm not too sure, I was using the app and it seemed to work okay. But I understand how frustrating it could be if it's not auto updating.I'll have to look into it tomorrow and if I find anything, I'll let you guys know!

Finally, don't be afraid to ask some sit/start advice (just be weary who you take the advice from. i.e. if your opponent for the week tells you to sit Aaron Rodgers, you probably won't wanna listen to him). I think we all have opinions to offer and this could be more than just a hub for a fantasy football league, meaning we could have actual football discussions. Anything football related is accepted!

Thanks again guys for getting me the usernames and for staying active! I think, through AP.Net, we have an opportunity to make this a really fun league since we're all familiar with each other on some level.

EDIT: New league setting, I changed the maximum player acquisitions per week from 3 to no maximum. I just don't see the point of having a max.
12:04 AM on 09/09/12 
User Info.
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
Austin, Texas
Male - 22 Years Old
One last quick reminder to set your line-up if you haven't already. Good luck to everyone that isn't bountygate!
09:35 AM on 09/10/12 
User Info.
<*)))><
Put a T-Shirt On
Oswego,NY
Male - 23 Years Old
How do waives work in this league?
09:52 AM on 09/10/12 
User Info.
Dustin Harkins
I hate the Dolphins defense
TX
Male - 23 Years Old
Getting my ass handed to me.
09:54 AM on 09/10/12 
User Info.
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
Austin, Texas
Male - 22 Years Old
How do waives work in this league?

The way it was explained to me when I started playing was you drop a player and that player is on the "waiver wire" for a certain amount of days (in our case, two days). During that period, teams try to claim a player off the waiver. Every team has a position on the waiver wire. Since there are ten teams in our league, there is ten waiver positions. The higher (1 being the highest) your team is on the waiver position, the more chance you have of claiming that player. Unless, of course, nobody claims that player, you're free to grab them. You can check your position on the waiver list if you go to the league homepage, look at the standings, and one of the last columns is labeled "waivers". If you claim a player after the week has started, you have to wait until the week is completely over for the player to show up on your roster.
03:02 PM on 09/10/12 
User Info.
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
Austin, Texas
Male - 22 Years Old
Getting my ass handed to me.

You're not the only one
03:06 PM on 09/10/12 
User Info.
Dustin Harkins
I hate the Dolphins defense
TX
Male - 23 Years Old
You're not the only one
Finally learned the answer to "Should I start Randall Cobb?" way too late. Vick's 4 interceptions and RGIII's debut didn't help at all.
03:43 PM on 09/10/12 
User Info.
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
Austin, Texas
Male - 22 Years Old
Finally learned the answer to "Should I start Randall Cobb?" way too late. Vick's 4 interceptions and RGIII's debut didn't help at all.

Haha, tell me about it. I picked up Cobb in another league because I knew he was a sleeper, I just didn't expect him to return a punt in week one. Missed out there. Ah, first week flubs!
04:30 AM on 09/11/12 
User Info.
_veges_
Won by a point, I'll take it
06:15 AM on 09/11/12 
User Info.
<*)))><
Put a T-Shirt On
Oswego,NY
Male - 23 Years Old
Won by 40

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE