Username
Password
Metal News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Metal
Inside AP.net

Dethklok, Machine Head, ATR, BDM Tour

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (09/10/12)
Dethklok, Machine Head, All That Remains and The Black Dahlia Murder will be touring together. Dates can be found in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 13 of 13.
10:47 AM on 09/10/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.

Tour Dates10/30 – Norfolk, Va. @ Norva
10/31 – Philadelphia, Pa. @ Electric Factory
11/02 – Silver Spring, Md. @ Fillmore
11/03 – New York, N.Y. @ Roseland Ballroom
11/04 – Worcester, Mass. @ Palladium
11/05 – Montreal, Quebec @ Metropolis
11/07 – Toronto, Ontario @ Sound Academy
11/08 – Pittsburgh, Pa. @ Stage AE
11/09 – Columbus, Ohio @ LC Pavilion
11/10 – Detroit, Mich. @ Fillmore
11/11 – Grand Rapids, Mich. @ Orbit Room
11/13 – Fargo, N.D. @ The Venue
11/14 – Minneapolis, Minn. @ Myth
11/15 – Milwaukee, Wis. @ Rave / Eagles Club
11/16 – Chicago, Ill. @ Aragon Ballroom
11/17 – Kansas City, Mo. @ Midland
11/18 – St. Louis, Mo. @ The Pageant
11/20 – Denver, Colo. @ Fillmore
11/21 – Salt Lake City, Utah @ Great Salt Air
11/23 – Seattle, Wash. @ Showbox SODO
11/24 – Portland, Ore. @ Roseland Theater
11/26 – Oakland, Calif. @ Fox Theater
11/27 – Hollywood, Calif. @ Palladium
11/28 – Phoenix, Ariz. @ Marquee
11/30 – Dallas, Texas @ House Of Blues
12/01 – Austin, Texas @ Stubbs
12/02 – Houston, Texas @ House of Blues
12/04 – Orlando, Fla. @ House Of Blues
12/06 – Chattanooga, Tenn. @ Track 29
12/07 – Charlotte, N.C. @ Fillmore
12/08 – Atlanta, Ga. @ Tabernacle
10:49 AM on 09/10/12
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
it's hilarious to me that Dethklok is a band that does not take their music seriously at all, and yet they headline over bands in the "genre" that actually give a shit. shows how seriously one can really take heavy metal.
11:20 AM on 09/10/12
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
funny seeing heavy tours playing stubbs in Austin. I went there last year and drove by the place and it was mad loud driving by. I bet you could hear ATR halfway across the city.
11:27 AM on 09/10/12
formated4tv
girlsheartgeeks.com
User Info.
it's hilarious to me that Dethklok is a band that does not take their music seriously at all, and yet they headline over bands in the "genre" that actually give a shit. shows how seriously one can really take heavy metal.
As a fan of the show and the "real band", that's completely untrue in regards to both.

There were a handful of episodes either Season 1 or 2 where they kept re-recording their new album over and over because it wasn't brutal enough, and developed space-age technology to record their album on the purest recording material possible.

Brendon Small cares enough about real metal/music to go on tour to play the songs that he writes for the show, as well as for the fact that Dethklok has three albums available to purchase, each with about 15-20 songs on them. There's usually a new song in every episode as well.

Yes, this is all about a "fake" band, and it's probably hyper defensive, but Brendon and company care as much as any other band does.
12:06 PM on 09/10/12
justlikehoney
that's why you always leave a note.
User Info.
very strange to see Machine Head billed as a support.
01:08 PM on 09/10/12
Journey408
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
seeing TBD as an opener makes my eyes, head, n heart hurt
01:31 PM on 09/10/12
wtfjaked
Tortoise Tamer
User Info.
As a fan of the show and the "real band", that's completely untrue in regards to both.

There were a handful of episodes either Season 1 or 2 where they kept re-recording their new album over and over because it wasn't brutal enough, and developed space-age technology to record their album on the purest recording material possible.

Brendon Small cares enough about real metal/music to go on tour to play the songs that he writes for the show, as well as for the fact that Dethklok has three albums available to purchase, each with about 15-20 songs on them. There's usually a new song in every episode as well.

Yes, this is all about a "fake" band, and it's probably hyper defensive, but Brendon and company care as much as any other band does.
This guy gets it.
02:04 PM on 09/10/12
SourStuff
Five Body Blade Vocalist
User Info.
WOW!!! Been waiting my whole life to see Machine Head. About damn time!
02:04 PM on 09/10/12
SourStuff
Five Body Blade Vocalist
User Info.

I'm clapping. Thanks for educating that guy.
04:03 PM on 09/10/12
GlassyLight
King of Wrangling
User Info.
A good song is a good song. They wrote them, they played them, and they play them live.

Plus, I doubt Gene Hoglan would sign on if it wasn't 'real' metal.
05:07 PM on 09/10/12
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
User Info.
Damn, it looks like I have this and Lamb of God to go to in November. Life is good.
07:56 PM on 09/10/12
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.

sure they do. i guess i just never listened hard enough to the lyrics.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS