Password
Interscope Records News - Page 7
Displaying posts 90 - 105 of 105.
03:54 AM on 09/11/12
Bryan Mac
Suck It.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You sound pleasant. I'm actually pleased that more than one user called out that comment. It's one thing to dislike an artist, but to try to tear her down using sexist language just isn't cute. I don't get why people can't just say something like, "I dislike her and her music. This song sucks." It's not hard to not sound like a bitter tool. Are you twelve?

Uh. The word "cunt" is in no way sexist. You're an idiot. Good game.
04:11 AM on 09/11/12
OldSchoolReason
User Info.
Where can I stab myself in the ears?

In the ears.
04:48 AM on 09/11/12
Jeff_Ryan
easy come and easy go, whatever
User Info.
Great way to render your opinion illegitimate while also showing your extreme misogyny!!!
Exactly. I'm apparently "too sensitive" for sharing this opinion even
07:15 AM on 09/11/12
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
meh, the chorus (which is generally the only thing that makes me want to listen to mainstream pop) sounds weak and flat
07:42 AM on 09/11/12
1000Julys
User Info.
She's coming for that second smash single! Gonna be hearing this everywhere I go in the coming months.
07:55 AM on 09/11/12
1000Julys
User Info.
08:32 AM on 09/11/12
wtfjaked
Tortoise Tamer
User Info.
You sound pleasant. I'm actually pleased that more than one user called out that comment. It's one thing to dislike an artist, but to try to tear her down using sexist language just isn't cute. I don't get why people can't just say something like, "I dislike her and her music. This song sucks." It's not hard to not sound like a bitter tool. Are you twelve?
lol calm down. I didn't call her any names or anything. I just was laughing at how many people are getting all worked up over something posted on the internet. I just don't find it nearly as offensive as everyone else because I don't know the girl and I don't care.
09:05 AM on 09/11/12
JamesMichael
Fight Fuck Regret
User Info.
Not gonna lie I love a good pop song with an 80s vibe on it and this is spot on. It wont be as big as Call Me Maybe but I guess Josh from Marianas Trench didn't write and produce this one? Still props though I really enjoyed it mainly for the 80s vibe going on.
09:43 AM on 09/11/12
defy_stars
midnight nuisance
User Info.
Why hope for her to be a one hit wonder?
because i don't like her at all and i don't care to have her everywhere on the radio/TV?
12:45 PM on 09/11/12
Avalanche1
Keep running, keep shining on
User Info.
That's just an Owl City song that she's featured on
It's a collaboration.

Digging this song.
01:21 PM on 09/11/12
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
Totally sounds like it's out of the 80s.
02:13 PM on 09/11/12
kianacarly
I'm feeling strong and moving on
User Info.
Uh. The word "cunt" is in no way sexist. You're an idiot. Good game.

omg thank you! As a woman, I often need to be schooled about what's sexist and what isn't, especially by men. Thank you. I now see the light!

lol calm down. I didn't call her any names or anything. I just was laughing at how many people are getting all worked up over something posted on the internet. I just don't find it nearly as offensive as everyone else because I don't know the girl and I don't care.

lol I am calm. I just think you're lame for thinking he's funny, and for not caring about when someone is called that. I hope you would find it just as funny if someone called your mother/sister/gf that. You just seem unpleasant. That is all.
03:25 PM on 09/11/12
Bryan Mac
Suck It.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
omg thank you! As a woman, I often need to be schooled about what's sexist and what isn't, especially by men. Thank you. I now see the light!

lol I am calm. I just think you're lame for thinking he's funny, and for not caring about when someone is called that. I hope you would find it just as funny if someone called your mother/sister/gf that. You just seem unpleasant. That is all.
Maybe you're just a militant, misandrist, self-righteous dipshit.
The fact that I called her a cunt has nothing to do with the fact that she is a woman.
Would you QQ this hard if I called Justin Bieber a cunt? What about Paul Ryan? Get the fuck out of here with your ridiculous, unsubstantiated bullshit.
04:20 PM on 09/11/12
wtfjaked
Tortoise Tamer
User Info.

I find it hilarious morons like you get worked up over stupid shit they find over the internet like someone calling another human being a cunt. Who cares? Carly Rae Jepsen is awful poppy bullcrap. It's not even worth getting all butthurt over.
04:38 PM on 09/11/12
Hail Lelouch
User Info.
Its kind of sad how people who use a site which features its fair share of pop-punk can't appreciate good pop music when they hear it but whatever

smh
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests