Username
Password
Circa Survive News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 38 of 38.
12:32 PM on 09/12/12
PermanentTourists
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You think they should essentially pay two companies to follow through with manufacturing (back up plan). You think they didnt follow proper protocol in accordance to how soon they "shipped to the plant." And on top of that, now the product should be free of charge. Yeah okay....

Whats that popular saying? In a perfect world something, something unlimited funds

Not what I said. You don't pay for the backup plan until you have to. If they had gotten the stuff to the plant sooner they would have had time to fix it. And yes of course they/the plant have to pay for the mistake It's not the fans fault. It's unlucky but it's how shit works
12:38 PM on 09/12/12
Your Milkshake
...I drink it
User Info.
Not what I said. You don't pay for the backup plan until you have to. If they had gotten the stuff to the plant sooner they would have had time to fix it. And yes of course they/the plant have to pay for the mistake It's not the fans fault. It's unlucky but it's how shit works
Yes, the plant should have to pay for wasted materials. The music should not however be free to fans out of the bands pocket for third party mistakes.
12:52 PM on 09/12/12
ghsNICK!
To remember, and to let go.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
There was more to your last post than that but, I understand what you said in this post. I would maintain that it makes no difference if you pay for something now or later if you are to own it. I guess thats sort of an opinion.
It does make a difference. It makes the company and band meet their release date times instead of being 2+ weeks late.
12:57 PM on 09/12/12
PermanentTourists
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yes, the plant should have to pay for wasted materials. The music should not however be free to fans out of the bands pocket for third party mistakes.

It's not free. The people paid for it
01:07 PM on 09/12/12
ship of fools
hello
User Info.
It doesn't happen often, but music videos sometimes are the catalyst behind me getting into an album. So far this album has 0 appeal to me, no matter how much I want to like it. Hopefully some visuals will help.
01:36 PM on 09/12/12
Your Milkshake
...I drink it
User Info.
It's not free. The people paid for it
No, the people are not being asked to pay extra for a manufacturing mistake.
01:39 PM on 09/12/12
Your Milkshake
...I drink it
User Info.
It does make a difference. It makes the company and band meet their release date times instead of being 2+ weeks late.
Initially your original post had a lot of ignorant things to say. However, I agree with what you have to say above, but disagree that it is inherently the bands fault.
03:15 PM on 09/12/12
thesollopsist
Up all night, and down all day
User Info.
Am I the only one who thinks Suitcase is the worst song on the record? Sharp Practice should be the first single, imho.
It's my least favourite on the whole album.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums