Username
Password
Interscope Records News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 47.
07:57 AM on 09/13/12
Amongster
Still On The Sand
User Info.
Personally, I didn't enjoy the album. This may prompt me to give it a second listen, but I don't think it's amazing by any means.
08:01 AM on 09/13/12
Shanejoseph
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Well I feel dumb. Never heard of this band until now. I'm usually pretty good with whats on billboard and things like that. Good for them though. That's a big number.
08:06 AM on 09/13/12
fran.182
Euphoric disconnection
User Info.
Good album. Probably my favorite debut full lenght of the year.
08:07 AM on 09/13/12
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
A indie band that Pitchfork doesn't jerk off. They're good for that reason alone.
I just listened to the single, not good.
08:59 AM on 09/13/12
_><_
Registered Member
User Info.
Who ?
09:00 AM on 09/13/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I just listened to the single, not good.
Listen to another song other than the single. Not sure why Its Time was the song that got so much play. Its one of the weakest on the album.
09:00 AM on 09/13/12
The Minn
User Info.
Definitely not spectacular, but its definitely a good album. I think their next one will be stronger, mostly because it will be written as a cohesive whole rather than taking some EP songs and writing some new ones
most every band's first album is 1/2 full of old songs from EPs. that's just how it works.
09:30 AM on 09/13/12
stonecoldfox
You can't afford to live like this
User Info.
Why do people bother posting just to say they've never heard of the band? Isn't that the whole point of the link and music sites in general...you know, to find new music?
09:59 AM on 09/13/12
Xiegfried
Reconnect This
User Info.
Congrats to them! The newer songs on the album haven't really hit me yet, but the songs from their previous EPs are still awesome. Extremely talented band with a lot of diversity in their sound.
10:03 AM on 09/13/12
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
User Info.
Damn. That's huge! I know I've got my copy! I wish Two Door Cinema Club got a little more attention for their solid album, but solid debut around 18k for them.
10:31 AM on 09/13/12
Quijiba
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
most every band's first album is 1/2 full of old songs from EPs. that's just how it works.
your not wrong. It is very common, but at the same time it still doesn't stop from detracting from the album as a whole. Unless your WCAR or something, all their stuff pretty much sounds the same so the EP material that made it onto their debut slotted right in there
11:38 AM on 09/13/12
NorthstarPark
Jiggin'
User Info.
Damn. That's huge! I know I've got my copy! I wish Two Door Cinema Club got a little more attention for their solid album, but solid debut around 18k for them.

They sold more that Melissa Etheridge and Animal Collective, that's something?
12:57 PM on 09/13/12
daftpunker45
Yeezus season approaching.
User Info.
Very awesome. Grabbed it for 5 bucks on Amazon.
01:22 PM on 09/13/12
Capulet
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
amazing record
02:41 PM on 09/13/12
The Minn
User Info.
your not wrong. It is very common, but at the same time it still doesn't stop from detracting from the album as a whole. Unless your WCAR or something, all their stuff pretty much sounds the same so the EP material that made it onto their debut slotted right in there
well at least there will be a 2nd album and it will all be new songs. #2 debut? they will have another album.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests