Username
Password
Blink 182 News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 86.
11:56 AM on 09/13/12
Archael
listens to good music
User Info.
Let's hope so because their last one was their worst album, and that's saying a whole fucking lot.
11:59 AM on 09/13/12
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
There's got to be hardly any Blink fans thinking that Enema of the State can be beaten.
I think most blink fans believe Untitled is the band's best record. I certainly do
12:12 PM on 09/13/12
Slovo
NO YELLING ON THE BUS!!!
User Info.
Didn't they say that about Neighborhoods? Maybe they can right another 1/2 album of good songs...
12:17 PM on 09/13/12
jwoody
User Info.
Get Jerry finn to to come back to life, lock yourselves in a studio for a few months and let the magic happen.
12:20 PM on 09/13/12
PeteRoe
User Info.
I think most blink fans believe Untitled is the band's best record. I certainly do
I really don't think that at all. Dude Ranch, TOYPAJ and Enema are all certainly better than the untitled one. Don't get me wrong...it is decent but not a patch on those 3.
12:43 PM on 09/13/12
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
I really don't think that at all. Dude Ranch, TOYPAJ and Enema are all certainly better than the untitled one. Don't get me wrong...it is decent but not a patch on those 3.
Why do you think that? (Not asking that in a douche-y way at all)
To me, and I think to most, Untitled show's the band's best form of maturation following Box Car Racer, and shows their strongest musical and lyrical output.

Though I think Mark's best lyrics come on +44
12:48 PM on 09/13/12
weworemasks
save the drama for wilmer valderama
User Info.
Guess they can really only go up.

this

How did you get it so early? Did it leak?

super lulz
12:55 PM on 09/13/12
daftpunker45
Yeezus season approaching.
User Info.
High hopes.
01:02 PM on 09/13/12
joel_one
Blood Warriors
User Info.
since when has the self titled been "untitled"?

also - enema is the best. dude ranch, self titled, tofpaj and neighborhoods are all good too, but enema (for me at least) will always be the best

and whoever said make it sound like BCR - yes! box car racer was great, i'd love to hear more stuff like that with more mark in it
01:03 PM on 09/13/12
jdr277
I got a lion in my pocket I'm lying
User Info.
Give me S/T 2 and Ill be happy. Not that I want them to repeat that album I just want something mature and cohesive that represents Blink now with hints of blink then. Neighborhoods wasn't a bad album but I just never really listen to it because it was kinda all over the place and nothing special. The new album has to blow me away to get me to listen to Pop-Punk like that again..
01:16 PM on 09/13/12
Archael
listens to good music
User Info.
Dude Ranch is far better than anything else they've done (except Self-Titled).

The rest of this band's discography is fucking awful. It's a shame that so many new pop punk bands try to imitate them even still today.
01:19 PM on 09/13/12
suicidalmoose
Lindsay let me kiss your forehead!
User Info.
well if he said that I suppose the whole equation will be changed
01:29 PM on 09/13/12
prospekt
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Neighborhoods is the worst album this band has wrote along with Cheshire Cat.
01:29 PM on 09/13/12
MyJukeboxBroke
I need a Couch
User Info.

Really? I forget what year that one came out like '04? I def remember the ones before being better. To each their own
01:42 PM on 09/13/12
stefan86
User Info.
Really? I forget what year that one came out like '04? I def remember the ones before being better. To each their own
I would have to agree with Zack here. I can enjoy listening to anything pre ST for nostalgia sake but none of those songs appeal to me anymore as i'm now an adult.

The ST album is just sublime. I don't think I would like Blink half as much as I do now if it wasn't for that album. I'm excited to see what the future holds for new Blink, I really liked Neighborhoods but I have a slight feeling that this new record will blow that one out the water just because they're so content and focussed.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums