Username
Password
The Rocket Summer News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 25 of 25.
09:45 PM on 09/14/12
clove2873
Southern Air saved my life
User Info.
But seriously, this album is so.damn.good. Such a solid addition to rotation this summer
11:43 PM on 09/14/12
KarlAnthonyyy
I am selfish it seems
User Info.
Hope you're referring to the fact that he looks a little like Keith Urban haha

That and there is a definite country twang throughout it. His voice has changed a bunch since So Much Love.
11:49 PM on 09/14/12
DecemberFaded
Streets ahead.
User Info.
That and there is a definite country twang throughout it. His voice has changed a bunch since So Much Love.
If you listen to this latest album there's a pretty big difference in his voice. I think it was partly conscious and just growth as an artist.
05:54 AM on 09/15/12
KarlAnthonyyy
I am selfish it seems
User Info.
If you listen to this latest album there's a pretty big difference in his voice. I think it was partly conscious and just growth as an artist.

Very interesting!
01:25 PM on 09/15/12
srduncan
User Info.
But seriously, this album is so.damn.good. Such a solid addition to rotation this summer
man, I agree sooo much. I was looking at play counts on my itunes, and this album somehow shot up into the 18-19 range. He really does right some of the best songs. He's talented musically, or technically, but man is he epic when it comes to some writing. One of our time's greats.
06:05 AM on 09/16/12
mbao
I'm on the up and up.
User Info.
cool intro
12:01 PM on 09/16/12
inCinerate.1028
myspace.com/kevinmorrow
User Info.
awesome song
03:50 PM on 09/16/12
baton
ftfmusic.net
User Info.
amazing album, the vocals are top notch on this one, although I miss his almost screaming voice from hello good friend, but still I enjoy it very much... Simply honest and powerful musicianship
09:41 PM on 09/17/12
clove2873
Southern Air saved my life
User Info.
man, I agree sooo much. I was looking at play counts on my itunes, and this album somehow shot up into the 18-19 range. He really does right some of the best songs. He's talented musically, or technically, but man is he epic when it comes to some writing. One of our time's greats.
Most definitely, the writing is pretty incredible. He's got to be one of the best in the genre.
11:40 PM on 09/24/12
srduncan
User Info.
Most definitely, the writing is pretty incredible. He's got to be one of the best in the genre.
ya, I remember watching this video of him playing walls in a record store. He made a comment like "I wish I could play crazy guitar solos, but instead I focus on writing great songs." It wasn't said in an excuse-making tone, or with a negative connotation. Just brilliantly humble and true. He works hard to write great songs, and I really think he continues to come through.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests