05:43 PM on 09/17/12
Avalanche1
Keep running, keep shining on
User Info.
Damn, the drummer looks so damn bored.
10:30 PM on 09/17/12
Shoorty0690
User Info.
This true pop punk sound is so hard to come by anymore... shame. Maybe its the era of music I grew up in, but this new pop punk has nothing on Allister.
03:35 AM on 09/18/12
birtcho
is...
User Info.
Haha didn't think I would like this. Nostalgia!
03:38 AM on 09/18/12
nicolas1501
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I really hope that the new album will sound more like Before the Blackout. Count Down to Nowhere was a disappointment.. I'm digging this new song so finger crossed.
08:00 AM on 09/18/12
Slovo
NO YELLING ON THE BUS!!!
User Info.
thats kinda sad... sorry :/
I'm sorry, is there a cutoff age when I can't dislike working 9-5?
08:21 AM on 09/18/12
circletheworld
Old Fears New Frontiers
User Info.
I'm sorry, is there a cutoff age when I can't dislike working 9-5?
yeah when you grow up and realize that you can change any situation you are in instead of complaining about it.

or you don't sound like a child when you do it...
10:24 AM on 09/18/12
Slovo
NO YELLING ON THE BUS!!!
User Info.
yeah when you grow up and realize that you can change any situation you are in instead of complaining about it.

or you don't sound like a child when you do it...
Oh, I forgot it's that easy, let me just flip my job switch over here and get right on that.

The fact of the matter is, I'm working a job I hate because the pay is good enough where I can send money home to support my family while affording my own life. I'm doing this while looking for a better job in a field I actually enjoy/have interest in, but if you haven't heard, the job market is crap right now. So until then, I will continue to work and bitch about the job I hate, because for me and my family, it's the responsible place I need to be in right now.

Am I thankful for employment? Absolutely. Do I work with idiots and out of touch toolbags? Definitely. The bitching continues.
11:22 AM on 09/18/12
circletheworld
Old Fears New Frontiers
User Info.
Oh, I forgot it's that easy, let me just flip my job switch over here and get right on that.

The fact of the matter is, I'm working a job I hate because the pay is good enough where I can send money home to support my family while affording my own life. I'm doing this while looking for a better job in a field I actually enjoy/have interest in, but if you haven't heard, the job market is crap right now. So until then, I will continue to work and bitch about the job I hate, because for me and my family, it's the responsible place I need to be in right now.

Am I thankful for employment? Absolutely. Do I work with idiots and out of touch toolbags? Definitely. The bitching continues.
maybe you should write a song about it.. then you can fit right along with allister and this video
11:48 AM on 09/18/12
poppunkwayo
Registered Member
User Info.
Damn, the drummer looks so damn bored.
everytime they play here he always looks into it when hes playing, always smiling and singing along to the tunes.
01:13 PM on 09/18/12
Slovo
NO YELLING ON THE BUS!!!
User Info.
maybe you should write a song about it.. then you can fit right along with allister and this video
But I'm too old to be doing that, and you'd be in that thread bitching about it.
02:07 PM on 09/18/12
circletheworld
Old Fears New Frontiers
User Info.
But I'm too old to be doing that, and you'd be in that thread bitching about it.
hahahahaha.. touche
07:00 PM on 09/18/12
Slovo
NO YELLING ON THE BUS!!!
User Info.
You... I like you. E-friends?
06:36 AM on 09/19/12
circletheworld
Old Fears New Frontiers
User Info.
You... I like you. E-friends?
09:26 AM on 09/22/12
ben mears
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
And like if Lil Wayne or Taylor Swift's lyrics are soo mature ??? And 35 year old listen to that...

these artists specifically write songs for mass consumption. and, in general, people like "shallow" music. hell, i love taylor swift's new song. i love carly rae jepsen. i love listening to top 40 radio hits. because of this, i have in my head what a generic pop singer/group looks/sounds like.

and allister doesn't fit my vision of a generic pop group. they are gown men. who play in a rock band. yet, my seventh grade cousin can write more interesting lyrics than these guys do. nickleback songs are more stimulating than this shit is. allister's current music sounds like they are desperately tying to get a radio hit.

here we are, 10+ years after next stop suburbia was released, and their sound has not matured...at all.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos