AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Time Low News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Video: All Time Low - "Somewhere In Neverland"

Posted by - 04:18 AM on 09/19/12
In the replies is a lyric video for All Time Low's new song "Somewhere In Neverland."

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 54
04:19 AM on 09/19/12
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
04:36 AM on 09/19/12
EchoPark
promesas son sombras
User Info.
I must give them credit. They've lasted a lot longer than I thought they would albeit their popularity is waning considerably.
04:59 AM on 09/19/12
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
I must give them credit. They've lasted a lot longer than I thought they would albeit their popularity is waning considerably.
Just curious. Whats makes you think their popularity is waning? Maybe on here the majority of people had a change of heart since they progressively went pop rock, but theyve grown significantly over the world. Dirty Work was 6 on Billboard which was two down from NP, but it also sold way better overseas than NP did. And this record I suspect will continue to show growth and even get in top 3 unless theirs a couple really big pop releases that week.

Even though their demographic has changed a bit, I personally think their still on the rise. and since theyre basically brothers since theyve been doing this since 15-16, and also since I think Alex is an amazing song writer and has a strong voice to keep them relevant to their fanbase, I think they have a long ways to go
05:06 AM on 09/19/12
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
Also I think its funny how popular these lyric videos have gotten over the last couple years. It's basically a necessity to have one for all big singles. I thinks its pretty cool. Also, people who do them probably makin some good change for doing something (to me) sounds pretty easy. That being said, this one had a couple cool moments when they played with the album artwork. Wouldve been cool if they did some animation with the birds on the cover though
05:12 AM on 09/19/12
GetUpAndrew
The Things We Think We're Missing
User Info.
Lyrics are a bit cheesy, at times, but overall it's not a bad song. For Baltimore is better, for me.
05:24 AM on 09/19/12
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
User Info.
I enjoy this song, surprisingly.
05:25 AM on 09/19/12
Paulb-182
opentofire.bandcamp.com
User Info.
Also I think its funny how popular these lyric videos have gotten over the last couple years. It's basically a necessity to have one for all big singles. I thinks its pretty cool. Also, people who do them probably makin some good change for doing something (to me) sounds pretty easy. That being said, this one had a couple cool moments when they played with the album artwork. Wouldve been cool if they did some animation with the birds on the cover though
Lyric videos are ridiculously easy to make in iMovie.
05:48 AM on 09/19/12
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
User Info.

Nobody is making 'good change' in the lyric video business.
05:50 AM on 09/19/12
JoeSawIt
on the internet.
User Info.
Separated is misspelled @ 1:45. Maybe that's nitpicky, but shamon. Minus that, I like the song. I'm always down for some new ATL.
06:45 AM on 09/19/12
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
Nobody is making 'good change' in the lyric video business.
Yea bad word choice. I was going more for just that they were making easy money. Didnt mean to imply they were making a lot
07:04 AM on 09/19/12
smw9211
Terrible Songwriter
User Info.
They keep killing me with the forced rhymes/song titles at the end of the choruses of some of these new songs.

And I miss the days of the "Let It Roll" bridges...

That being said, I actually enjoy this new song.
07:13 AM on 09/19/12
xHoodieWeather
I Just Want To Sell Out My Funeral
User Info.
Just curious. Whats makes you think their popularity is waning? Maybe on here the majority of people had a change of heart since they progressively went pop rock, but theyve grown significantly over the world. Dirty Work was 6 on Billboard which was two down from NP, but it also sold way better overseas than NP did. And this record I suspect will continue to show growth and even get in top 3 unless theirs a couple really big pop releases that week.

Even though their demographic has changed a bit, I personally think their still on the rise. and since theyre basically brothers since theyve been doing this since 15-16, and also since I think Alex is an amazing song writer and has a strong voice to keep them relevant to their fanbase, I think they have a long ways to go

Still love the band, but they definitely lost popularity and momentum.

They went from
Playing 3k+ capacity venues in the US back to house of blues shows.
07:43 AM on 09/19/12
x0kristennn
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

They went from

I think most of these shows are sold out or close to it though. I think they are just attempting to get back to their roots and regain some of the fans they may have lost over the years. I'm sure they could have played the larger venues if they wanted to. Paramore, when they released brand new eyes, had already been playing bigger venues (like All Time Low) and went back to HOB for one tour just because they felt like playing slightly more intimate shows.
07:43 AM on 09/19/12
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.

They went from
Really? Ive only been a fan of the band only since like 2009-2010 so I was unaware of that. You know what year/tour that was? Im pretty sure at least in Cleveland theyve only headlined at our HOB and nothing higher. Even so, theyve definitely gained more popularity over seas and out of the country in general, which Id say is moving in the right direction.

Could you be talking about the Believers Never Die Tour with Fall Out Boy? Because that was more 3k capacity and amphitheathers, but they were supporting Fall Out Boy and Cobra Starship and only played like 6-7 songs so thats not a fair assessment if thats the tour youre speaking of.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos