Password
Tegan and Sara News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 63.
12:48 PM on 09/20/12
carcrashofahart
climb is all we know
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
they are the only band who can reinvent their sound every album and it just makes sense.
12:52 PM on 09/20/12
So-Crates
Registered Member
User Info.
Really like this
01:02 PM on 09/20/12
vegasbabyvegas
Johnny Minardi
User Info.
Great song
01:07 PM on 09/20/12
sohcampco
Doritos
User Info.
my god yes
02:03 PM on 09/20/12
adamoflazzarath
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
not really getting all the love for this song....i didnt LOVE sainthood but atleast it had artistic integrity...this screams..."Hey this is gonna be our big break!"....but i get times are tough for musicians so wwwhhaaateevvvver
02:12 PM on 09/20/12
kazuma_ootaro28
User Info.
02:59 PM on 09/20/12
icynova
Love is easier made than kept!
User Info.
The way she does that thing every single time she says closer is kinda annoying. Otherwise i like it for what it is.
I'm with you on the first part... It kinda throws the song off for me, and I really like T&S.
03:10 PM on 09/20/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
not really getting all the love for this song....i didnt LOVE sainthood but atleast it had artistic integrity...this screams..."Hey this is gonna be our big break!"....but i get times are tough for musicians so wwwhhaaateevvvver
why does everyone equate dancy pop music as having no artistic integrity? This is a great song.
04:23 PM on 09/20/12
seimagery
User Info.
Wow, really really good. Like the direction of this song, can't wait for the album.
04:42 PM on 09/20/12
IV.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
They look twins...
05:00 PM on 09/20/12
chiefjordo
Go Gophers!
User Info.
Lol.
05:20 PM on 09/20/12
ncave
sorrow of moldavia
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
yeah, they've done better but i can already tell it will grow on me.
05:35 PM on 09/20/12
adamoflazzarath
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
why does everyone equate dancy pop music as having no artistic integrity? This is a great song.

I don't think they do....girls just wanna have fun is an amazing song...this on the other hand (in my opinion) is not. I mean they have like 3 producers working on this album, im sure they had a hand in co-writing some of the material and i really think it shows in their new single. I mean does EVERYONE have to add dance elements in their songs these days. Why can't tegan and sara just be tegan and sara?...oh yeah bc they're on a huge label and the music industry is in shambles.

I think this could be anyone singing this song...theres no "T&S" stamp on it
06:04 PM on 09/20/12
trojanick
they all got boyfriends anyway
User Info.
they are the only band who can reinvent their sound every album and it just makes sense.

Yep.

"I do imagine that this would be okay song to make out to" -Tegan
06:25 PM on 09/20/12
chiefjordo
Go Gophers!
User Info.
I don't think they do....girls just wanna have fun is an amazing song...this on the other hand (in my opinion) is not. I mean they have like 3 producers working on this album, im sure they had a hand in co-writing some of the material and i really think it shows in their new single. I mean does EVERYONE have to add dance elements in their songs these days. Why can't tegan and sara just be tegan and sara?...oh yeah bc they're on a huge label and the music industry is in shambles.

I think this could be anyone singing this song...theres no "T&S" stamp on it
Have you not paid attention to the numerous dance/poppy tracks they've appeared in and/or co-wrote over the years? You're acting like this is totally out of left field. Totally fine if you dislike the song but that doesn't mean it lacks "integrity" or something like that.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests