Password
Coldplay News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 30.
02:34 PM on 09/25/12
BuiltToFall
User Info.
Philadelphia on July 7th

Definitely buying this

People are always surprised that I love Coldplay (because apparently I'm a hipster) but they just put me in such a good mood. Everything about this show was phenomenal. Those Xylobands added such an incredible element to the show and I can't think of anything like it that I've ever seen before
I was at the Charlotte show. I loved my wristband so much that I kinda kept it. I didn't feel bad about it though. My ticket was $120.
02:36 PM on 09/25/12
Jeff_Ryan
easy come and easy go, whatever
User Info.
I was at the Charlotte show. I loved my wristband so much that I kinda kept it. I didn't feel bad about it though. My ticket was $120.
I don't think they expected anyone to give them back, did they? I kept mine and didn't think anything of it.

My seats were literally behind the stage and you had to kind of look around the bars that supported the stage to see the band and my tickets were still over $40 each and I still had a great time
02:41 PM on 09/25/12
fsmith84
Lock and load
User Info.
The Xylobands, in person, made me feel like I was in a dream. I've never been to a concert where literally every single person there seemed to be out of their mind with happiness.

I am totally 10000% gaybones for Coldplay and I will buy the hell out of this. They are MADE to be seen live, but this release looks like it's going to come awfully close.
02:45 PM on 09/25/12
BuiltToFall
User Info.
The Xylobands, in person, made me feel like I was in a dream. I've never been to a concert where literally every single person there seemed to be out of their mind with happiness.

I am totally 10000% gaybones for Coldplay and I will buy the hell out of this. They are MADE to be seen live, but this release looks like it's going to come awfully close.
Couldn't agree more with that statement.
03:13 PM on 09/25/12
luqmanhakim
Registered Member
User Info.
About time!
03:16 PM on 09/25/12
keepthechange11
Blink and you miss a beat
User Info.
saw them in philly both nights...can't wait to relive it all through this
03:37 PM on 09/25/12
Thisisgoodbye
User Info.
This was one of the best shows I saw in a long time. Definitely picking up the blu ray.

But they didn't include The Scientist on the track list? Lame.
03:51 PM on 09/25/12
atticusfinch
Faith In More Than Steel
User Info.
This was an awesome show last Sept in Atlanta at Midtown Music Fest.

This is one of those things I'd want on iTunes these days instead of the DVD/Blu Ray.
03:57 PM on 09/25/12
atticusfinch
Faith In More Than Steel
User Info.
This was one of the best shows I saw in a long time. Definitely picking up the blu ray.

But they didn't include The Scientist on the track list? Lame.
Where are you seeing a tracklist?
05:35 PM on 09/25/12
Beatzero
User Info.
Where are you seeing a tracklist?

From their Facebook:

The Mylo Xyloto tour was amazing, I'm so glad they're doing a real release of it. I liked their 2003 live dvd, but this is going to be soooo much better. As for not including the Scientist, I understand. It's not like anyone hasn't heard it already or seen it on another DVD, but based on the trailer, I think they want to focus more on their new sound and getting away from the idea of them being this quiet piano driven band.

Is there not a US edition available for purchase yet? I would really like one of those lithographs, but I'm sure they're already sold out.
07:36 PM on 09/25/12
Ferrari333SP
User Info.
Isn't the release date November 19th? Description in Youtube says that
07:55 PM on 09/25/12
luckyone1234
User Info.
Definitely want to buy this! Too bad they didn't use any of the Toronto shows for footage :(
08:11 PM on 09/25/12
TomWhaley
The Secondside
User Info.
Philadelphia on July 7th

Definitely buying this

People are always surprised that I love Coldplay (because apparently I'm a hipster) but they just put me in such a good mood. Everything about this show was phenomenal. Those Xylobands added such an incredible element to the show and I can't think of anything like it that I've ever seen before
Was also at the Philly show! One of the most fun concert experiences I've ever been to! Those wristbands were just amazing and they sounded incredible.
10:57 PM on 09/25/12
AussieBoy
User Info.
2 days after I see the Mylo Xyloto tour in Sydney!
09:58 PM on 09/26/12
Ravelle17
master of disaster
User Info.
Yes. Turning around to see a stadium full of lit Xylobands is really a unique experience.

Oh man, this. Mind-blowing concert.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News