Username
Password
AP.net Related News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
AP.net Related
Inside AP.net

AP.net Chat: Texas In July

Posted by: Drew Beringer (10/02/12)
Update: The chat is now over. Thanks to the band for hanging out with us tonight. Buy the new album next week!

The guys from Texas In July will be dropping in to chat with us at 7:30 PM EST. The band will be releasing its self-titled album (the band's second for Equal Vision) next Tuesday and will be heading out on tour next week. Feel free to ask them any questions regarding the new album, the tour, and everything else in between.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 183.
04:27 PM on 10/02/12
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor | @drewberinger | Locked Groove
User Info.
Rules for Chat
Be respectful. Don't be afraid to ask questions, but make sure that you aren't crossing any boundaries of any sort. If you have any hesitations about posting a certain question, odds are you shouldn't post it. Disrespect will not be tolerated and will be met with a deleted post and a ban.

Double, triple, and quadruple posts will be deleted, along with posts that are overly modified to get attention. No extra formatting is needed; I'm sure they can read just as well as, if not better than, most of us.

If they doesn't answer your question, feel free to ask another.

This is not a way to ask them for favors, to ask them if they'll make your voicemail message for you or visit you at your house.

Have fun. The idea is for everyone to talk together and share in a collective experience.

Some Posting Tips

Obviously you need to register for an account to participate. It's free. It's easy.

You may want to add an avatar to your account. It's that little icon by your post and it makes you stand out.

The chat takes place in the comments section of this thread -- it's just like a regular forum thread.

To reply to a post, click the "quote" link on it - and then type your reply. Simple.

To post a new reply, scroll to the bottom of the page and use either the "quick reply" box - or click the "write a comment" button.

If this is your first time on the website, remember that it may take a little getting used to - but we hope we made the experience easy for even first time posters. Hope you have a good time. Don't forget to come back daily to see what kinds of things we have going on during the day. Or follow us on twitter or facebook to not miss any important announcements.
04:29 PM on 10/02/12
Chris_TIJ
User Info.
Hey guys! Chris from Texas In July here! The guys should all be joining here shortly! Ask away if you have any questions!
04:30 PM on 10/02/12
Alextij
User Info.
My name is Alex and i do vocals :)
StephenYoung
dumb
User Info.
Do you remember those kids in Montreal that really didn't look like they belonged but were really into it?

I was one of them. Not even a metalcore fan, but I'll always come see you guys.
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor | @drewberinger | Locked Groove
User Info.
hey guys, just dropping in to say that I really enjoy your new album. keep up the good work! thanks for doing this!
04:31 PM on 10/02/12
Jake Denning
@Jake_Denning
User Info.
Sup fellas, about to hit the gym and jam the new album, heard a lot of good stuff. Cya next Portland, OR gig, I never miss a show. BOUT IT.
04:32 PM on 10/02/12
Chris_TIJ
User Info.
Do you remember those kids in Montreal that really didn't look like they belonged but were really into it?

I was one of them. Not even a metalcore fan, but I'll always come see you guys.
Heck yeah! Thank you so much for your support! Means the world!!
04:32 PM on 10/02/12
Alextij
User Info.
hey guys, just dropping in to say that I really enjoy your new album. keep up the good work! thanks for doing this!
thanks drew! Without your support the album couldn't have happened.
04:33 PM on 10/02/12
Alextij
User Info.
Sup fellas, about to hit the gym and jam the new album, heard a lot of good stuff. Cya next Portland, OR gig, I never miss a show. BOUT IT.
jake youre the man!!!! hope you dig it!
04:33 PM on 10/02/12
ChristianTIJ
Christian/Texas In July
User Info.
hello.
04:34 PM on 10/02/12
Alextij
User Info.
hey you turd!!!
04:34 PM on 10/02/12
AustinCD
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
suppp guys! when you next planning on coming to london? my band an i played with you last year. dreams do come true haha
04:35 PM on 10/02/12
BenTIJ
User Info.
HEYYY HOW IS EVERYONE?!!!
04:35 PM on 10/02/12
JZavala004
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Heard the stream of the album today, and damn. I love that I can always go to you guys go get a solid example of a band that's found their base, and continues to build and thrive from it. Keep it up, and God bless dudes!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests