Username
Password
Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 34
08:07 PM on 10/02/12
dohare
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
ugh the riffage, the melodies. I CANT WAIT. art is exceptionally awesome.
08:22 PM on 10/02/12
bringthenoise
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
these videos are getting me almost TOO hyped up for this release. can't wait.
09:54 PM on 10/02/12
Micah511
Let's Talk About Your Hair
User Info.
When they posted the pics of the deluxe being made, it seemed like it was a little late to be pressing those.

Here or not by Tuesday, I'm still buying a copy at Best Buy. They have 2(or 3?) bonus tracks exclusive to them.
The deluxe set should have all the bonus songs found anywhere else, but still, support the band anyway. I have the deluxe and vinyl headed my way, might by a cd too, who knows.
01:09 AM on 10/03/12
paintingshade
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Why does this album refuse to leak? :[
it leaked lol it's so fucking good

vic and evagria are fucking amazing.

there really isn't a weak point on this album, but it's still not quite at IKS/GA1 level. I think it's really good though, on par with SSTB.
01:15 AM on 10/03/12
Rustash
User Info.

there really isn't a weak point on this album, but it's still not quite at IKS/GA1 level. I think it's really good though, on par with SSTB.
Calling bullshit on this. I would know by now if it had leaked.
06:00 AM on 10/03/12
Lysrothtuck
User Info.
Yeah, I've been looking twice a day and I haven't seen a leak at all.
07:50 AM on 10/03/12
Bryan Mac
GFYTN
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Calling bullshit because it word be on It Leaked by now.
08:18 AM on 10/03/12
paintingshade
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I looked every day also. Found a site that previewed 30 second clips but you could choose any part of the song. Clipped em all together. spent like 4 hours yesterday doing it hahah. So when I say it leaked, it didn't really, but I have the whole album.

you gotta understand I'm a massive coheed fan. order number 10007 for the deluxe set.

HANG YOUR SECRETS HANG EM UP HANG EM UP NOW
08:24 AM on 10/03/12
paintingshade
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Also calling bullshit on this because "on par with SSTB"... I'm sure it will be great but lets not get carried away here...
I love SSTB. From a foundational standpoint I don't think any other album compares. Overall though, Ascension is an evolution, and a damn good one. I think there are enough memorable moments to warrant it being on the same level, at least in my opinion. It does not touch IKS/GA1 though.. maybe Descension will change that. I want to hear Gravity's Union..
09:03 AM on 10/03/12
metallikunt
This Don't Look Like LAX
User Info.
I looked every day also. Found a site that previewed 30 second clips but you could choose any part of the song. Clipped em all together. spent like 4 hours yesterday doing it hahah. So when I say it leaked, it didn't really, but I have the whole album.

you gotta understand I'm a massive coheed fan. order number 10007 for the deluxe set.

HANG YOUR SECRETS HANG EM UP HANG EM UP NOW

Well then link us the website where we can do that also? Or failing that ... leak it since you already did the work.
10:18 AM on 10/03/12
paintingshade
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
it's not super well clipped together lol I had to learn how to do it first haha but it works for me. pm me your email and I'll send you it. I don't want to leak it.
10:58 AM on 10/03/12
metallikunt
This Don't Look Like LAX
User Info.
Damn, he wasn't kidding :)

Holy shit, this is my album of the year!!! Amazing!
11:41 AM on 10/03/12
Helen Keller.
Moustache Cash Stash
User Info.
I love what I've heard so far. Might even beat out IKSSE3 for me. Side note: I never understood the hate that Black Rainbow got. The production was a bit botched, sure, but the songs themselves weren't bad at all.
12:13 PM on 10/03/12
RyanGarner
Registered Member
User Info.
I love what I've heard so far. Might even beat out IKSSE3 for me. Side note: I never understood the hate that Black Rainbow got. The production was a bit botched, sure, but the songs themselves weren't bad at all.
Aside from the terrible production the only problem I have with that album is how abruptly Guns of Summer and The Black Rainbow end.
12:34 PM on 10/03/12
Helen Keller.
Moustache Cash Stash
User Info.
Guns of Summer I didn't really mind, but I didn't like The Black Rainbow at all. Didn't feel like it really went anywhere. I guess I was expecting a bit more of a closing suite considering the ones on the albums before it.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos