AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

06:24 PM on 10/04/12 
User Info.
JoshKilpatrickL
It Didn't Have To Be This Way
Male - 22 Years Old
I like the Jake/Sherrie and Leon campaigns, i've still trying to forget the Chris campaign.
07:27 PM on 10/04/12 
User Info.
aradiantsunrise
i get what i want
Coral Springs, FL
Male - 27 Years Old
Almost done with Leon's campaign. This last boss is ridiculous.
01:37 PM on 10/05/12 
User Info.
aradiantsunrise
i get what i want
Coral Springs, FL
Male - 27 Years Old
Finished Leon's campaign last night, was pretty awesome for the most part. Only thing I really hated was climbing up a stupid rope, the way they wanted you to do it was so frustrating. Favorite thing was the Leon and Ada stuff. On chapter 4 in Jake's campaign now. His has been pretty easy.
02:22 PM on 10/06/12 
User Info.
Steve Alcala
"Counting Fish"
Staff Member
Played through Leon's first chapter right now and I really am not liking the action substitution for suspense. It tries to be over the top and it just got annoying. Not really a problem with controls other than the awful menu layout, the healing/ item using, and the fact that I can't actually pause the game.
03:08 PM on 10/06/12 
User Info.
aradiantsunrise
i get what i want
Coral Springs, FL
Male - 27 Years Old
There was definitely some suspense in Leon's campaign, in my opinion.

Done with Jake and Sherry's campaign. Surprised at how easy most of it was. Really like how they developed Sherry, she's awesome in this game. On chapter two in Chris' campaign now. They kinda made Chris all weird and fucked up mentally now. Can't wait to finish so I can play Ada's campaign.
11:27 PM on 10/06/12 
User Info.
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
PNW
Female - 21 Years Old
Just rented this. I don't usually play xbox games so I am failing spectacularly. I never know which button to press when they say to, which isn't their fault, but I kept getting killed in easy parts because of it lol. I also keep healing myself on accident because the menu is odd to me. I like RE4 better in that aspect. There was a weird buggy part on Leon's campaign where a zombie was just standing there totally frozen but like in mid run/attack - kinda amusing. I'm not too far into it, but I'm glad I rented before I bought it like I originally planned.
12:00 AM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
achassi
duck president
NY
Male - 21 Years Old
Game is good but holy crap can it be frustrating at times.
08:01 PM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
doxa_lu
protosteamcybercrust
Austin, Texas
Male - 25 Years Old
RE6 Thus far...

Leon: This is Resident Evil.
Chris: Welcome to a watered down version of Army of Two, (yawn)
Jake: So you're telling me that Albert Wesker and Milla Jovovich are my parents? Awesome...but their movies kinda suck. *shrugs*
Ada: I'm a spoiler and the cat's pajamas
08:44 PM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
aradiantsunrise
i get what i want
Coral Springs, FL
Male - 27 Years Old
Finished Chris' campaign. Probably my least favorite one of the main three, but Chris himself was interesting and Piers grew on me. bummer what happens to him. Final boss was ridiculous, they don't always have to go big for the finale. But yeah, the characters and learning more about them and seeing where the old ones are at now are definitely one of the best things about this game.

Time to play Ada's campaign now!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version