AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Green Day News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 103.
06:37 PM on 10/08/12
tdlyon
User Info.
I don't know why everyone hated Uno so much. I haven't stopped listening to it since it came out.
06:40 PM on 10/08/12
qwerty22
we're pieces on the board
User Info.
For those of you with high hopes for Dos...

EastCoastVans
oh, common life
User Info.
Infinitely better than anything on Uno. It sounds way more fleshed out, everything on Uno just seemed like a half-baked concept.
Kris_Gontz9
Anklebiters.
User Info.
Way better than most of Uno, Indeed... Really good.

But after the shitfest that was that record i won't let my expectations go high...
06:42 PM on 10/08/12
djrossstar2009
User Info.
Uno! is incredible. It upsets me that it has become trendy in 2012 to hate on Green Day. These same people also complained about AI/21CB being too serious & political and kept wishing GD would make another Dookie -- Then they make Uno! which sounds like Dookie/Nimrod and the same people say, "I hate it. Sounds so simple compared to AI/21CB. No originality."

These SAME people claim Warning is their favorite album, meanwhile, that album sold the least so what are the odds that EVERYONE loved it the most!?
tdlyon
User Info.

I agree that this song sounds like shit, but judging from every other clip I've heard from Dos, it will be really easy to ignore one bad song.
TSLataris
Representin' the 514
User Info.

I thought Kill The DJ and Troublemaker were the worst songs GD had ever written. Suddenly, a new contender has emerged.

What.The.Fuck.
tdlyon
User Info.
Uno! is incredible. It upsets me that it has become trendy in 2012 to hate on Green Day. These same people also complained about AI/21CB being too serious & political and kept wishing GD would make another Dookie -- Then they make Uno! which sounds like Dookie/Nimrod and the same people say, "I hate it. Sounds so simple compared to AI/21CB. No originality."

These SAME people claim Warning is their favorite album, meanwhile, that album sold the least so what are the odds that EVERYONE loved it the most!?
I agree with everything here.
06:44 PM on 10/08/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.

What the hell was that?
06:45 PM on 10/08/12
qwerty22
we're pieces on the board
User Info.

Uno does not sound like Dookie.
t3hmilkman923
Subliminal mind fuck, America
User Info.

THANK. YOU.
djrossstar2009
User Info.
Thanks TDLyon.

Been a fan since 1994 so I have heard it all. Stray Heart sounds like a mainstream hit. I can picture it on the radio 20 years from now. I think the real issue is that 99% of people on the site love Blink-182 more. They would never dare say that Blink put out a bad song.
tdlyon
User Info.
Let's keep this thread focused on how good this song is instead of how shitty Nightlife is. It's rare you see a positive Green Day thread here, and I'd like to keep it that way.
06:48 PM on 10/08/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
Thanks TDLyon.

Been a fan since 1994 so I have heard it all. Stray Heart sounds like a mainstream hit. I can picture it on the radio 20 years from now. I think the real issue is that 99% of people on the site love Blink-182 more. They would never dare say that Blink put out a bad song.

Blink's put out plenty of bad songs. But I must say, nothing as bad as whatever you want to call that song up there.
06:49 PM on 10/08/12
shwaz499
User Info.
green day is no longer relevant. this is not good.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums