Username
Password

06:49 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
xkj1985x
PLEASE DON'T GET SWEPT!
Seattle
Male - 29 Years Old
Some weird rumors going around right now that Strikeforce has been disbanded, effective immediately.....wat?

Also...feel awful for Helwani, fuck Mayhem.

07:04 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
Stavie Steelo
Chicago
Male - 23 Years Old
God that interview was brutal, so awkward. Feel bad, Ariel probably just wanted him to leave the whole time anyway. Mayhem had to be so drugged out.
08:02 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
blindrider529
***NICKEL CREEK*** <--GO LISTEN NOW
Lynnwood, WA
Male - 27 Years Old
That stuff with Mayhem was crazy. I know he's obsessing over this role he has for this new movie and he's promoting, but I almost feel like he's obsessing SO much about it because he's trying to find a new reality to get away from the direction his life was/is heading. And I don't think he is ON drugs - I feel like he might be OFF of drugs he should be on.

I know he rubs a lot of people the wrong way, but there are looooots of fighters, journalists and people in the MMA world (including Ariel - even after this) that say that he is one of the nicest, genuine, most caring guys in the business. I mean, he is pretty much famous (semi-famous...) for an anti-bullying show. He seems much more like an ADHD guy than an asshole.

I hope he finds help before he commits suicide. Based on his behavior lately I would not be surprised at all if someone else kills him or if he kills himself. It appears that serious.

ALSO of note, I think it's hilarious that Ariel never seems scared when he has these fighters who look like they are ready to give him a smackdown every once in a while. Granted, he did kind of coward down one time like he though Jason was going to hit him.
11:00 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
Brandon Allin
Rented World
Toronto, ON
Male - 25 Years Old
For the record, Bully Beatdown is/was a scripted show.
11:11 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
AussieBoy
Bondi Beach, Sydney
Male
I think someone was saying about Strikeforce carking it.
Rumour is that not on show time now. But on MySpace?
11:12 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
AussieBoy
Bondi Beach, Sydney
Male

Yeah. I think half the time the bully and the victim didn't actually know each other
11:37 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
AussieBoy
Bondi Beach, Sydney
Male
Wow. Just watched both Mayhem videos. So so so sad. And he at points didn't really look to out of it. Just kinda of lost the plot.
It reminds me of that Steve-o footage from his rise and demise doco. When he was off chops on whippet canisters and nitrous and every other thing.
Felt bad for Ariel. Especially when there was a couple racial remarks. I was worried he was gonna violently snap
Shame. I really thought he was a cool dude on TUF. Used to laugh when he have his little sausage dog do tricks
06:22 AM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
Mrk_Brdshw
Missouri
Male - 24 Years Old
Yeah, I met Mayhem right before he came over to the UFC. He definitely acted crazy, but he was nothing but nice to all of the people who wouldn't just let him go back to his hotel room. haha. Whether or not you already thought he was a douche, you can't act like this is just "something he would do". He has gotten fucked up in the head since (or around the time of) the CB Dolloway fight. Not sure if he's on drugs, off his meds, or what, but just one look at his Twitter is all you need to know he's not right in the head. Super sad to see, especially since he's still garnering for attention so everyone has to see this train wreck.
08:45 AM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
Mrk_Brdshw
Missouri
Male - 24 Years Old

I laughed extremely hard at this. Holy shit.
09:09 AM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
blindrider529
Lynnwood, WA
Male - 27 Years Old
Well, it's a given that a portion of any reality is scripted to an extent and the people in them are likely encouraged to act more like whatever light the producers of the show want them to be portrayed in - but not every bit of it is fake. Obviously the bullies are told to be more douchey than they probably really are, but much of the time the bullying victims seem legit, even crying while they describe some of the bullying.

haha that wasn't really an important part of what I was saying, anyway. Just a note. Before the show ever existed he would talk in interviews about how he got into fighting and how he would look for bullies to shutup and liked protecting bullying victims, even though he would get beat up some of the time.

And that picture with Patrick (Spongebob Patrick...) and Mayhem is sadly hilarious.
12:28 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
Brandon Allin
Rented World
Toronto, ON
Male - 25 Years Old
Well, it's a given that a portion of any reality is scripted to an extent and the people in them are likely encouraged to act more like whatever light the producers of the show want them to be portrayed in - but not every bit of it is fake. Obviously the bullies are told to be more douchey than they probably really are, but much of the time the bullying victims seem legit, even crying while they describe some of the bullying.

haha that wasn't really an important part of what I was saying, anyway. Just a note. Before the show ever existed he would talk in interviews about how he got into fighting and how he would look for bullies to shutup and liked protecting bullying victims, even though he would get beat up some of the time.

And that picture with Patrick (Spongebob Patrick...) and Mayhem is sadly hilarious.
No, but it's been widely speculated that the bullies and victims in most episodes had never even met prior to filming, and many of the kids on the show were paid actors. I know that wasn't the central point of your post, I was just throwing that out there, haha.
12:29 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
Brandon Allin
Rented World
Toronto, ON
Male - 25 Years Old
I think someone was saying about Strikeforce carking it.
Rumour is that not on show time now. But on MySpace?
Hold on, what? Myspace?
07:01 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
blindrider529
Lynnwood, WA
Male - 27 Years Old
No, but it's been widely speculated that the bullies and victims in most episodes had never even met prior to filming, and many of the kids on the show were paid actors. I know that wasn't the central point of your post, I was just throwing that out there, haha.

haha well, everything is speculated on the internets

Aaaaaanyway - any bets on whether or not Strikeforce is about to shut down shop?
09:22 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
Brandon Allin
Rented World
Toronto, ON
Male - 25 Years Old
haha well, everything is speculated on the internets

Aaaaaanyway - any bets on whether or not Strikeforce is about to shut down shop?
No real clue, but I hope so. Would love to see Cormier, Melendez, Barnett, Rockhold, etc. in the big show.

Wonder what would happen with the women and Rousey though. I can't see Zuffa just letting her walk to Invicta or wherever.
09:18 AM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
blindrider529
Lynnwood, WA
Male - 27 Years Old
No real clue, but I hope so. Would love to see Cormier, Melendez, Barnett, Rockhold, etc. in the big show.

Wonder what would happen with the women and Rousey though. I can't see Zuffa just letting her walk to Invicta or wherever.

Yeah, the womens stuff is definitely the big question. Dana sounds like he really, really wants Rousey-Cyborg to happen and would definitely entertain that in the UFC.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets