AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Rise Records News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 31.
09:39 AM on 10/09/12
ErinWhitt
User Info.
This EP is amazing. Can't wait to see these guys Thursday night!
09:41 AM on 10/09/12
drew russ
User Info.
Really dig this song, and the video is sweet too. If above user really did shoot this, than you did a hell of job! Keep it up. I didn't spend too much time listening this album, I definitely need to give it another spin soon.
Thanks man, yeah I really directed it. here is my site www.drewruss.com
10:08 AM on 10/09/12
Arry
apreeesh
User Info.
never really gave SWS a chance. but i kinda dig it. reminds me of 90's r&b or boy band era... not a bad thing.
10:16 AM on 10/09/12
Meeze
PunkOut.org
User Info.
I am just not sure why people think this EP is "amazing" (or any variation on "amazing"). What is SWS trying to do? R&B? Pop? Acoustic pop? Singer-songwriter? They are not particularly good at any of those sounds. And to be completely honest, the lyrics read like a teenage boy's diary.

The EP is adequate...perhaps even enjoyable (at points). But "amazing"? No. Sleeping with Sirens did not create an amazing EP. And whomever truly believes the EP is "amazing" are living in a Kellin Quinn sex dream.
11:56 AM on 10/09/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
Good song, and good video.
12:10 PM on 10/09/12
PengusNiugnep
@PenguinGengar
User Info.
The video is great!
12:10 PM on 10/09/12
Scrawns
indie sounding lyrics here
User Info.
I am just not sure why people think this EP is "amazing" (or any variation on "amazing"). What is SWS trying to do? R&B? Pop? Acoustic pop? Singer-songwriter? They are not particularly good at any of those sounds. And to be completely honest, the lyrics read like a teenage boy's diary.

The EP is adequate...perhaps even enjoyable (at points). But "amazing"? No. Sleeping with Sirens did not create an amazing EP. And whomever truly believes the EP is "amazing" are living in a Kellin Quinn sex dream.
Because brand new and something corporate never wrote anything that sounded like it came out of a teenage boy's diary. And I'm pretty sure that I am not living in a Kellin Quinn gay sex dream. Dude has a great voice and the band matches his voice very well. Thanks for trying to assert your opinion over everyone else who enjoys this song though. Douchebag.
12:19 PM on 10/09/12
icynova
Love is easier made than kept!
User Info.
Wait.... People are ok with this transition for them? Weird. I coulda sworn that I'd be reading posts like "sellout," etc.
12:22 PM on 10/09/12
Meeze
PunkOut.org
User Info.
Because brand new and something corporate never wrote anything that sounded like it came out of a teenage boy's diary. And I'm pretty sure that I am not living in a Kellin Quinn gay sex dream. Dude has a great voice and the band matches his voice very well. Thanks for trying to assert your opinion over everyone else who enjoys this song though. Douchebag.
Oh, how nice...you called me a douchebag. I think you're a really nice guy and hope only the best for you.

But who said it was a "gay sex dream"? I thought forums were meant to share opinions? I guess you have a different interpretation? Please...enlighten me...
01:02 PM on 10/09/12
blackmold
Bro
User Info.

Chill out, brah.
01:05 PM on 10/09/12
blackmold
Bro
User Info.
Wait.... People are ok with this transition for them? Weird. I coulda sworn that I'd be reading posts like "sellout," etc.

It's from an acoustic EP so it's all good. They didn't just change their sound.

I'm sure this song/EP will gain them some new fans. But I feel like it's misleading. I know I hate when I hear an awesome single from a band then check out the rest of their material and find out its nothing like the single.
01:47 PM on 10/09/12
JamesMichael
Fight Fuck Regret
User Info.
It's a really good EP. Definitely worth picking up.

Picked it up and I'm impressed!
06:38 PM on 10/09/12
Scrawns
User Info.
Oh, how nice...you called me a douchebag. I think you're a really nice guy and hope only the best for you.

But who said it was a "gay sex dream"? I thought forums were meant to share opinions? I guess you have a different interpretation? Please...enlighten me...
Implying that being in a sex dream with another man is not a gay sex dream.

06:54 PM on 10/09/12
Meeze
PunkOut.org
User Info.
Implying that being in a sex dream with another man is not a gay sex dream.

Haha you're the one who placed yourself in that position...not me.
10:58 PM on 10/09/12
Scrawns
User Info.
Haha you're the one who placed yourself in that position...not me.
actually you did by asserting that i am living in a sex dream with kellin quinn. the logical thought is strong with this one.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests