racaaabeef
Everett, Washington
Male - 22 Years Old
cubensis anyone?
10:52 AM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
XjoseoleXX
Male - 25 Years Old
Had tons of amazingly great times with them and one TERRIBLE AWFUL TIME. Still hold it as some of the most amazing and awe inspiring times of my life. Opens up your mind to see, feel and hear things in a totally different way.
11:22 AM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
Andy Young
@YayItsAndy
Cincinnati, OH
Male - 27 Years Old
Did them once. Was an incredibly interesting, then terrifying, then interesting again experience.
11:36 AM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
FL
Male - 23 Years Old
Have done them probably 10 times. I'm done with them now. I've learned everything i can from them. I would definitely reccomend them though. Truely does open up your eyes/mind to things you might otherwise never think about.
12:36 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
HoldThatSound
racaaabeef
Everett, Washington
Male - 22 Years Old
Yeah I've tripped 8 times since July 2011, definitely changed my life and my perspective of the earth, in a good way. The only "drug" I would recommend to someone
01:10 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
billyboatkid
The Protagonist of Loneliness
Albuquerque, NM
Male - 25 Years Old
Took a gram and a half first time then a gram the second time in Montana.

One of the single greatest experiences of my life.
01:48 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
ChelseaRiane
<3
Buffalo, NY
Female - 22 Years Old
Always a good time with the fun guy
02:50 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
hotsoftlight
to here knows when
The Woodlands, TX
Male - 24 Years Old
penis envy cubensis are by far my favorite strain
04:12 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
leftapart
Bay Area, CA
Male
Definitely a drug you only do a certain amount of times and then are done with. It's used more for spiritual connections and reflection as opposed to 'gettin' high and fucked up'
05:09 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
cityian
The Ghetto
Male
i've had pretty good experiences with them. weird, but good.
05:14 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
Have done them probably 10 times. I'm done with them now. I've learned everything i can from them. I would definitely reccomend them though. Truely does open up your eyes/mind to things you might otherwise never think about.

What kind of things does it make you think about? Like, would you say you've learned things relevant to your life today (examples possible?), or you just thought of some really weird fucking things due to being messed up? I just don't even know what to expect.
05:16 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
Kassie09
in the empire business
Pittsburgh, PA
Female - 24 Years Old
i did them once in highschool. i wouldn't do it again. I don't like hallucinating, it really scares me..probably because I have panic disorder to begin with.
05:41 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
HoldThatSound
racaaabeef
Everett, Washington
Male - 22 Years Old
What kind of things does it make you think about? Like, would you say you've learned things relevant to your life today (examples possible?), or you just thought of some really weird fucking things due to being messed up? I just don't even know what to expect.

I know you didnt quote me be I'll tell you about them a little even though you will never know what I'm saying till you try it. It's really similar to being in a dream except you're living it while conscious. You'll realize how fucking insane it is that we are all a bunch of spirits on a planet in our own bodies and everyone is so unique with their own personalities and everything. After you do them you'll appreciate the earth so much more, animals, plants, etc. you look at the world from a totally different perspective, like weed but x100. You start over thinking your life and everything you want to fix in it. But it also makes you realize how simple life is in general, how everyone has their different problems and whatever, when really it doesn't matter. It's basically just looking at the world from the big picture, but you just have to try them dude they change your life. The visuals are crazy too, colors are bright, you notice every detail. I was in a forest, everythig was moving and alive, so fucking intense. It really depends on how good the shrooms are for visuals i think. Eat an 8th your first time. Im typing this on an ipod.. I think I sound crazy haha
05:49 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
HoldThatSound
racaaabeef
Everett, Washington
Male - 22 Years Old
Oh and examples:

The first time I kept thinking about my family and I really felt like I should not argue/fight with my parents anymore and how I want to be better to them. Also thought about how I smoke cigarettes and how it's basically just destroying me. It's so crazy how i just happen to be in this body on some planet in space, and I'm just throwing it away by smoking. It seriously makes no sense why you would do that. I thought about how I don't have a job (i do now) and I'm just freeloading off my parents and not going anywhere with my life.

You just pick out every little thing wrong with your life, and you know exactly what you need to fix when you get back to "reality". It really gives you a clear picture of who you really are. While you're tripping you keep saying- this is so weird! Haha opens you mind, do them
06:22 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
iamthealex
Meet me in Montauk.
Wiscompton
Male - 22 Years Old
This used to be one of those things I was never really interested in trying but after reading these I must say I'm a little intrigued.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos