Username
Password

05:34 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
muttley
Drop all your things and go outside
Arizona
Male - 23 Years Old
Intrigued is how I feel about it, but I don't think I'd ever actually try it.
05:58 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
JustThatGuy
Overdosed on Apathy
Daytona Beach
Male - 22 Years Old
I freak out really easily over dumb stuff completely sober, so I've always been kinda terrified to do them
07:07 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
HoldThatSound
racaaabeef
Everett, Washington
Male - 21 Years Old
Yeah I could see why people wouldn't want to. But it's a 6 hour trip and after it's over it feels like less than 1 hour. Time does not exist on mushrooms. I wouldn't pressure someone into trying something like that but I highly recommend it. It's changed my life so much in a positive way, and it helps you understand other people more. and when you're on them you feel like you know ...everything. Hahaha. But if you do them, it's gotta be in a comfortable environment w/ people you know well and don't take them if you feel uncertain/scared. Take them with the thought that the next 6 hours are gonna be awesome. Lol
07:17 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
drewinseries
Fight to get it back again.
Boston, MA
Male - 23 Years Old
i did them once in highschool. i wouldn't do it again. I don't like hallucinating, it really scares me..probably because I have panic disorder to begin with.

Every since I got a very frightening panic attack from weed once, I knew none of that, or the other stuff was meant for me.
07:26 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
White
A masochist cannibal dining alone.
Orgasmville, NA
Otherkin
OP belongs in a That 70's Show 360.

He also reminds me of this guy:

07:40 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
HoldThatSound
racaaabeef
Everett, Washington
Male - 21 Years Old
OP belongs in a That 70's Show 360.

He also reminds me of this guy:

Understatement, I'm aware those posts make me sound insane hahahah
06:08 AM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 23 Years Old
What kind of things does it make you think about? Like, would you say you've learned things relevant to your life today (examples possible?), or you just thought of some really weird fucking things due to being messed up? I just don't even know what to expect.
you think about life in general, your existence, why you exist...it kind of depends on the setting you do them in though, and how much you do. If you take 1.5g and walk around outside, you'll most likely just be amazed at nature, and the world around us, and you'll laugh at how everyone is running around in a rush trying to maintain their busy schedules, missing out on such beauty. It helps you appreciate the simple things.

Also, if you take some and just watch a movie, you'll disect the movie and try to figure out the greater meaning. For example, i watched district 9 the first time i took some, and was relating it to slavery and the civil war, haha.

I think the more you do (say 2.5+) the more internal your thought process gets. You won't want to talk as much as you'll want to just ponder. Some thoughts about existence and everything can lead to some pretty dark thinking, but you just have to be strong-minded and remember that you're just on shrooms...which is fairly easy to do, in my opinion.
09:49 AM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
Miketheunicycle
"Look mom, no hands!"
Ontario
Male - 21 Years Old
my experiences have been pretty positive, good times. probably wont do them again though
10:09 AM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
SkateFirm21
on the brightside, she could choke.
PA
Male - 24 Years Old
best 'high' experience i ever had. and i've done a lot of crazy shit.
10:39 AM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
liarsenal
human equivalent of nachos.
Tucson, AZ
Male - 26 Years Old
If you go into it with positivity you will have the time of your life. You'll have unique perspectives and feel connected to the world and mothernature like never before. If you're like me, you'll airplane dance around a palm tree for an hour and cuddle with your friends.

If you go into it with negativity or around people and an environment you don't trust or feel comfortable in you will have a bad trip. Also, don't take a quarter your first few time(s). If you're like me and think you can handle a quarter when you really can't you'll end up running down the street naked screaming like a mad man and breaking your roommates guitars.

Stick to a gram or a gram and a half and just watch the colors flow. Also, turn off your phone and try to hide it. Because you'll want to call everyone while you're tripping to let them know how fantastic life is and they'll know you're tripping out of your mind.
02:28 PM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
.invisible ink.
honey bunny that's the funny thing
omnipresent
Female
acid > mushrooms (but I don't turn them down when they're around)
02:36 PM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
sjb2k1
the bull city
Female - 31 Years Old
had many good trips and like two reeeeeally bad ones but i blame my ex for the second one, she was trying to get me to talk to her and stuff and i just wanted to be in my own little place not fucking talking
02:49 PM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
EvilZeppelin
FUZZZZZZ
Jamestown, NY
Male - 27 Years Old
04:44 PM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
Steve Alcala
"Counting Fish"
Staff Member
^ God damn.
07:39 PM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
SmeezyBeezy
DahBuhDeezy
MPLS/LA
Male - 25 Years Old
acid > mushrooms (but I don't turn them down when they're around)

Bingo. Minus the still doing boom booms.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos