Username
Password
All Time Low News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
All Time Low
Inside AP.net

Watch All Time Low's "Triptacular"...

Posted by: Keagan Ilvonen (10/11/12)
All Time Low's final show of their "Triptacular" from two nights ago at Webster Hall in New York will be streamed tomorrow at 8pm EST/ 5pm PST on Livestream.

Displaying posts 1 - 14 of 14
03:26 PM on 10/11/12
Iriathz
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Can't wait. Missed the last however many they've done due to university shiz so pretty excited to see this last one.
03:36 PM on 10/11/12
sirensongofra
User Info.
I was at the show and it was incredible, glad that I'll be able to watch it a second time.

Would anyone be able to record this?
03:53 PM on 10/11/12
Saying Sorry
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So lucky to be there. Truly an amazing show
05:01 PM on 10/11/12
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
Heard great things about the show. Excited to see why it was so good.
05:54 PM on 10/11/12
Saying Sorry
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Heard great things about the show. Excited to see why it was so good.
Just the energy in the room was amazing. NYC crowd for a concert no matter what band you might like always brings 150% to the show and the band steps it up and makes for a truly amazing show
06:07 PM on 10/11/12
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
Just the energy in the room was amazing. NYC crowd for a concert no matter what band you might like always brings 150% to the show and the band steps it up and makes for a truly amazing show
Any new songs besides Neverland Reckless or Baltimore? Really hoping they play Live And Let Go or So Long Soldier live on their upcoming tour.
06:21 PM on 10/11/12
Saying Sorry
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Any new songs besides Neverland Reckless or Baltimore? Really hoping they play Live And Let Go or So Long Soldier live on their upcoming tour.
Nope the only 3 they played off the new album are those 2 and reckless, but they could have played dirty work the whole hour and the crowd would have still went nuts.
07:07 PM on 10/11/12
mar_
Registered Loser
User Info.
Streaming it on a Friday evening? Interesting.
09:38 PM on 10/11/12
tyler2tall147
Awesome
User Info.
Really hoping someone gets a really good recording of this. Wouldn't mind burning it to DVD
12:20 AM on 10/12/12
JDubs66
Redesign Me, Redefine Me.
User Info.
Hoping there will be some too dude! I'm betting there will be a couple...looking for Live and Let Go and So Long Soldier as well! They said in an interview i just watched that while writing this record they were also looking at how well the songs translated live, and that that had an influence on the songs because they want to play them live lol thats a good sign!
04:46 AM on 10/12/12
larokr
it's back. lets go pens.
User Info.
yeah i hope someone can record this - i'll be seeing them at starland ballroom when they're streaming it.
07:49 PM on 10/12/12
JDubs66
Redesign Me, Redefine Me.
User Info.
Well just saw the set list for this tour..its 20 songs which is AWESOME! compared to what they had been doing..what like 14-16? And no so long soldier or to live and let go, only new one besides baltimore, reckless and neverland is If These Sheets Were States
07:59 PM on 10/12/12
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
Well just saw the set list for this tour..its 20 songs which is AWESOME! compared to what they had been doing..what like 14-16? And no so long soldier or to live and let go, only new one besides baltimore, reckless and neverland is If These Sheets Were States
Yea someone just posted it in the ATL thread. I dig it. not perfect, but really love the SWIR tracks. Really hope they keep The Beach and Shameless on there since Ive never seen them play those live. Only songs Id wish theyd switch are Forget About It, Time Bomb, and Lost In Stereo. Great setlist though. Im pumped for this.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums