Username
Password

07:39 PM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
Carolina.Alex
they sound like a swan
Welcome, NC/...
Male - 22 Years Old
I know you didnt quote me be I'll tell you about them a little even though you will never know what I'm saying till you try it. It's really similar to being in a dream except you're living it while conscious. You'll realize how fucking insane it is that we are all a bunch of spirits on a planet in our own bodies and everyone is so unique with their own personalities and everything. After you do them you'll appreciate the earth so much more, animals, plants, etc. you look at the world from a totally different perspective, like weed but x100. You start over thinking your life and everything you want to fix in it. But it also makes you realize how simple life is in general, how everyone has their different problems and whatever, when really it doesn't matter. It's basically just looking at the world from the big picture, but you just have to try them dude they change your life. The visuals are crazy too, colors are bright, you notice every detail. I was in a forest, everythig was moving and alive, so fucking intense. It really depends on how good the shrooms are for visuals i think. Eat an 8th your first time. Im typing this on an ipod.. I think I sound crazy haha

This is extremely accurate. It's very hard to explain to someone who has never tried them, but I would say that the best thing about taking shrooms is that it can facilitate the complete removal of cultural boundaries that you never knew existed. You'll be able to look at things from a completely detached perspective, almost as if you had woken up from a very long coma or came from a different planet. It truly is fucking insane to think about the fact that there are roughly 6 billion individual, unique, conscious human beings living on this rock that is hurtling through space. I think it's almost impossible to truly grasp how tiny and cosmically insignificant your life is in the grand scheme of things, but at the same time you realize how truly lucky you are to be alive and in the position that you're in.
The first time I did shrooms, I got extremely hung up on the fact that at any point during the day, I can walk into my bathroom/kitchen, and pour a glass of clean, potable water. Do you know how many people on this planet would think they were rich beyond their dreams if that were possible for them?

When I do shrooms I feel very alone, but I wouldn't trade the experience for anything. As long as you go into it with a positive attitude, I highly recommend it.
07:41 PM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
I'm DC
I hope this terrifies you.
Kansas!
Male
Shrooms always make me sick and want to be alone. I prefer lsd.
08:57 PM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
HoldThatSound
racaaabeef
Everett, Washington
Male - 21 Years Old
This is extremely accurate. It's very hard to explain to someone who has never tried them, but I would say that the best thing about taking shrooms is that it can facilitate the complete removal of cultural boundaries that you never knew existed. You'll be able to look at things from a completely detached perspective, almost as if you had woken up from a very long coma or came from a different planet. It truly is fucking insane to think about the fact that there are roughly 6 billion individual, unique, conscious human beings living on this rock that is hurtling through space. I think it's almost impossible to truly grasp how tiny and cosmically insignificant your life is in the grand scheme of things, but at the same time you realize how truly lucky you are to be alive and in the position that you're in.
The first time I did shrooms, I got extremely hung up on the fact that at any point during the day, I can walk into my bathroom/kitchen, and pour a glass of clean, potable water. Do you know how many people on this planet would think they were rich beyond their dreams if that were possible for them?

When I do shrooms I feel very alone, but I wouldn't trade the experience for anything. As long as you go into it with a positive attitude, I highly recommend it.
Seriously. 6 billion people and each person's face is different. It's also crazy how many different emotions every person can have, it's pretty obvious that something created us. It's also kind of sad that it takes mushrooms to realize how amazing this earth and everything on it is. I feel like it's improved my relationhips with friends/family. Technology is super weird to think about while shrooming, but I'll always be listening to some mgmt, good old war haha. I'm glad I've done it though since i appreciate everything so much more, I don't feel like I'm totally taking everything for granted anymore

The funny thing is ...it's a felony......
09:17 PM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
lauren1234
Registered Member
Dallas, TX
Female - 22 Years Old
I've only done them twice but both times were enjoyable. The second time was the best cause one of my best friend's offered to drive me around to look at christmas lights. It was so fun and I had these prism glasses to wear which made it even more awesome. I really have no way of explaining what mushrooms feel like to me. The only thing I will say is they taste like fucking cheerios to me ahaha
06:46 AM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 23 Years Old
I've only done them twice but both times were enjoyable. The second time was the best cause one of my best friend's offered to drive me around to look at christmas lights. It was so fun and I had these prism glasses to wear which made it even more awesome. I really have no way of explaining what mushrooms feel like to me. The only thing I will say is they taste like fucking cheerios to me ahaha
Really? Cause they taste/smell like feet or dirty socks to me, haha.
01:11 PM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
muttley
Drop all your things and go outside
Arizona
Male - 23 Years Old
I wonder how many people in here listen to JRE...
01:16 PM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
BlinkAvAfan21
She calls it a mayonegg.
Male - 22 Years Old
Done them 3 times. First time was memorable; I was with few friends in a basement (I was the only one not throwing up, lol), never laughed that much in my entire life. Second time wasn't that great but still fun and third time was a disaster; I was sure my mom had died so I ran up to my house in crys just to see my mom eating lasagna in front of the tv. That experience convinced me to stop drugs.
05:12 PM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
Kozzy333
sad canadian cook
Hamilton, Ontario
Male - 21 Years Old
Ride a bicycle on mushrooms. Absolutely life changing, the experience of moving without my feet being on the ground, the wind just blowing around your face. It's amazing. Mushrooms are pretty beautiful but they can turn on you if you aren't careful. I blacked out due to sensory overload from there being so many people around one time. I couldn't even speak or understand anybody.
05:41 PM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
lauren1234
Registered Member
Dallas, TX
Female - 22 Years Old
Really? Cause they taste/smell like feet or dirty socks to me, haha.

Yep I know its weird but that's what they taste like to me.
08:18 AM on 10/12/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 23 Years Old
Yep I know its weird but that's what they taste like to me.
Weird. At least that means they taste better to you, haha. I could hardly get them down.
09:13 AM on 10/12/12 
User Info.
Mer
I MeR I
Long Island, NY
Male - 25 Years Old
Mushys?
09:16 AM on 10/12/12 
User Info.
lauren1234
Registered Member
Dallas, TX
Female - 22 Years Old
Weird. At least that means they taste better to you, haha. I could hardly get them down.
oh, it's still hard for me to get them down! I can't even eat mushrooms you eat as food.. they make me so sick to my stomach. Last time I tripped I ate the shrooms with some cake haha. I guess I just tell myself they taste like cheerios cause that's what they tasted to me the first time but I was already messed up as it was so that might of had something to do with it.
09:53 AM on 10/12/12 
User Info.
nowFace
We paved the roads.
Southern California
Male - 23 Years Old
Eating mushrooms and watching Planet Earth is one of the greatest experiences one can have.
10:02 AM on 10/12/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 23 Years Old
Eating mushrooms and watching Planet Earth is one of the greatest experiences one can have.
I had 1 1/2 psilocybin pills and watched Disney's Oceans with some friends while listening to the entire Pink Floyd album and it was insane. I'm pretty sure it was Pink Floyd...might have been The Doors or the Beatles. It was a while ago. It was probably the best "drug" experience i've had.
10:05 AM on 10/12/12 
User Info.
nowFace
We paved the roads.
Southern California
Male - 23 Years Old
I had 1 1/2 psilocybin pills and watched Disney's Oceans with some friends while listening to the entire Pink Floyd album and it was insane. I'm pretty sure it was Pink Floyd...might have been The Doors or the Beatles. It was a while ago. It was probably the best "drug" experience i've had.

Lol Pink Floyd and shrooms go together like milk and cookies. Interesting though, I've heard mixed things about the pills. Might have to someday try them. Where did you get them from?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos