AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 46
07:08 PM on 10/12/12
arson
User Info.
Almost had a heart attack when I saw this, but tickets for NYC don't go on sale until tomorrow morning like I thought thankfully.
07:21 PM on 10/12/12
XIMBOREDOFYOUX1
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Almost had a heart attack when I saw this, but tickets for NYC don't go on sale until tomorrow morning like I thought thankfully.
This. How much are the tickets anyway?
07:32 PM on 10/12/12
flyingmonkey711
User Info.
Got my Tampa tickets. Here's to hoping Aaron Marsh makes a guest appearance for "Some will seek forgiveness..."
07:36 PM on 10/12/12
Dctromotola
No
User Info.
Chicago already sold out
07:40 PM on 10/12/12
arson
User Info.
This. How much are the tickets anyway?
I believe it comes to around $40 with all of the fees.
07:42 PM on 10/12/12
heyitskyle
Lover, the Lord Has Left Us
User Info.
I'm really bummed I can't make it to any of these dates...
Underoath really played a massive part in my musical journey, and they'll always have a special place in my library.
07:43 PM on 10/12/12
Mudkip
Joe Barone
User Info.
Can anyone confirm of Irving Plaza tickets went on sale yet? I heard this wasn't happening until tomorrow and I'm scared it might have already sold out...
09:01 PM on 10/12/12
RiCCioLi
Midtown Saves.
User Info.
Can anyone confirm of Irving Plaza tickets went on sale yet? I heard this wasn't happening until tomorrow and I'm scared it might have already sold out...
Pretty sure they havent yet. Hopefully im right. Have a feeling this show will sell out super quick too
10:47 PM on 10/12/12
nateoath
All the world is mad.
User Info.
Bought a ticket for dallas even though i live thousands of miles away. I will figure out how to get there. That's a problem for my future self.
10:56 PM on 10/12/12
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
I have a feeling Aaron won't be a part of this, save for maybe the final show or two. They've moved on without him, seems they wanna end it that way.
But they got their popularity mainly because of him and his voice/choruses.
11:45 PM on 10/12/12
OdeToTheSun
WWSVD
User Info.
Tampa date got moved to a bigger venue (Jannus Landing/Jannus Live) and it's really in St. Petersburg now, ugh.. they should've just seen about getting a 2nd date at The Ritz or something if possible. Regardless, I bought my ticket the instant they went on sale, so I'm going wherever it may be because I'm not missing this.
11:52 PM on 10/12/12
NateFoundGlory
Why do you stay till you see blood?
User Info.
But they got their popularity mainly because of him and his voice/choruses.
Never denied that. They spent the better part of 2-3 years forging on without him, why backtrack?

To clarify, I would love if Aaron was on this, for at least a few songs here and there or something. I just think it won't happen.
12:04 AM on 10/13/12
Allstarme23
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Bought a ticket for dallas even though i live thousands of miles away. I will figure out how to get there. That's a problem for my future self.

Haha same here I'm from ca I'm going to the Houston date.
01:26 AM on 10/13/12
TenSpeed
User Info.
Fuck the West Coast. Yeah, I said it.
dont worry we already got fucked.
05:57 AM on 10/13/12
paperlung
this glass house is burning down
User Info.
Never denied that. They spent the better part of 2-3 years forging on without him, why backtrack?

To clarify, I would love if Aaron was on this, for at least a few songs here and there or something. I just think it won't happen.
My only thought/hope is that the short tour may be a result of him only being available for a small number of dates. Either way it's going to be awesome to be a part of the final tour. They were my first show in high school.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos