Username
Password
The Ataris News - Page 12
Displaying posts 165 - 175 of 175.
11:24 PM on 10/13/12
Dan1234
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I see what you are saying and it makes sense to a degree but the reason JEW members stay apart of the band is probably more than money. They are not dishing out big singles like they used to but they always seem like they are having fun in videos and live.

Yeah but they are getting a lot more people showing up to thier shows and buying thier merchandise. This matters a lot when members of the band start having kids/families. The Ataris doesn't have this luxary and would have broken up a long time ago(like so man other bands) if Kris Roe didn't have his heart into keeping this band going. My point was just that having a lot of ex members does not at all mean that Kris is a douche.
11:30 PM on 10/13/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Yeah but they are getting a lot more people showing up to thier shows and buying thier merchandise. This matters a lot when members of the band start having kids/families. The Ataris doesn't have this luxary and would have broken up a long time ago(like so man other bands) if Kris Roe didn't have his heart into keeping this band going. My point was just that having a lot of ex members does not at all mean that Kris is a douche.
Oh I agree with you on that point but at the same time bands that have kept the same lineup for a long time are not always together just for money. Besides that I completely agree with everything you said.
10:51 AM on 10/14/12
MILFCORE
User Info.
it's a poor, poor, poor Obama imitation.
Hahahaha it all makes sense now...
01:39 PM on 10/14/12
Charlieistony
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this is childish and stupid, honestly... I love the Ataris. I don't know who this patent pending band is but if they thought Roe was being disrespectful, they should have taken the high road instead of making stupid videos in response. Patent Pending wouldn't even be on the map if The Ataris hadn't paved the road for them years ago... Roe shouldn't have thrown a drum at the guy but hey, we don't get the whole back story. Listening to both of these guys' stories is like watching a presidential debate and actually believing what each says is fact. Just give it a rest and listen to the bands because you like their music, not because of "witty" (which it wasn't) comeback videos on absolutepunk.net
06:09 PM on 10/14/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
This is some ap.net bullying shit lol. BTW, we're gonna be in CT this Saturday. You should come down!
That's the night of the Into It. Over It. Boston show! Comes to MA/RI on Friday and/or Sunday while you're in the area. We can kiss and stuff.
11:36 PM on 10/14/12
EchoPark
promesas son sombras
User Info.
Rob makes the 14th ex band member of the ataris with kris roe being the sole original cuntsack.
04:32 AM on 10/15/12
Kyle Garchar
You can quake at the thought of it
User Info.
This video was not funny, and honestly if I was in a band for 15 years and had a dude playing like a drunk asshole the entire time, I'd probably snap and do something similar as well.
06:05 AM on 10/15/12
Daveyhavok832
O.G.
User Info.
Rob makes the 14th ex band member of the ataris with kris roe being the sole original cuntsack.
14 ex-members isn't too bad for a band that's been around for nearly 18 years...
08:36 AM on 10/15/12
JayBee420
Bright and Early
User Info.
That's the night of the Into It. Over It. Boston show! Comes to MA/RI on Friday and/or Sunday while you're in the area. We can kiss and stuff.
YES!! Kissing party!!
12:06 PM on 10/17/12
WestBroRaptist
User Info.
This video was not funny, and honestly if I was in a band for 15 years and had a dude playing like a drunk asshole the entire time, I'd probably snap and do something similar as well.
rob was a fill in for a very short time, but way to check your facts before you bitch about something.

YOU'RE AN INTERNET WINNER!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums