AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Yellowcard News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 50.
09:14 PM on 10/14/12
anamericangod
User Info.
Have they released any full tracks yet? I've heard three, and they were all solid, 2 were particularly good in my opinion. Rookie fans won't be disappointed.
09:59 PM on 10/14/12
jjnunn118
Starship Renegade
User Info.
That can't be all the dates... It goes from the northeast to the northwest in two week with no stops
10:12 PM on 10/14/12
koryoreo
Fuck You Seattle
User Info.
Seing that Seattle date gives me hope for Portland. I wish the tour with TWY would have came to the NW, but I'd totally be down for a tour with fewer openers and a longer Yellowcard set.
04:30 AM on 10/15/12
larokr
it's back. lets go pens.
User Info.
Jan 12 at Starland? Yes.
06:25 AM on 10/15/12
mikenewsbears
Bad News Bears / Mike
User Info.
I couldn't be happier for you Ryan! along with being an amazing musician you are an incredible person...hopefully i will get to see you while your on tour. Miss you soo much

REALLY? I refuse to support anything this guy does based on how he acted towards me and the other dudes who were in his touring package. Normally, I wouldn't bother commenting and be the bigger person, but the truth needs to be out there. He's a primadonna with total disregard and lack of respect for other musicians.
06:45 AM on 10/15/12
zachff
deadformat.net/tradelist/zachff
User Info.
I'd much prefer watching this

then seeing Yellowcard play.
07:29 AM on 10/15/12
Crimson_Curse
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Survie
User Info.
REALLY? I refuse to support anything this guy does based on how he acted towards me and the other dudes who were in his touring package. Normally, I wouldn't bother commenting and be the bigger person, but the truth needs to be out there. He's a primadonna with total disregard and lack of respect for other musicians.

This.
07:34 AM on 10/15/12
iaminsane20
SUNY Cortland '15
User Info.
This pretty much seems like a continuation of Young Bloods.
09:14 AM on 10/15/12
spezialk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I've played the pong of beer with this dude at a few parties a couple years back.. seemed pretty normal to me.
10:06 AM on 10/15/12
alyssaeldred
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I could not be more excited for this tour! Young Blood/ Rookie of the Year and Yellow Card. All I can say is cant wait for these DATES!!!!!! <3
10:07 AM on 10/15/12
quickandsilver
User Info.
He's a complete control freak...
10:16 AM on 10/15/12
Jay Evan
I've Made A Huge Mistake
User Info.
Fireworks and The Call Out are on the New Jersey date as well
10:16 AM on 10/15/12
cusrock
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
He's a complete control freak...
i dont know what you guys are talking about??..ive toured with rookie before and tour managed for him!!...nothing could be farther from the truth the dude always is there to help you out and always wants to help younger less experienced bands out!!
10:17 AM on 10/15/12
cusrock
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i dont know what you guys are talking about??..ive toured with rookie before and tour managed for him!!...nothing could be farther from the truth the dude always is there to help you out and always wants to help younger less experienced bands out!!
10:19 AM on 10/15/12
Thatgirlstevie
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So stoked to see them with Yellowcard :) I am sure it will be nothing less of amazing!
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums