AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Green Day News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Green Day
Inside AP.net

Green Day Release ˇTre! Tracklisting + Trailer For...

Posted by: Keagan Ilvonen (10/16/12)
Green Day has released the tracklisting for their final album in the trilogy, ˇTre!. The band has also released a trailer for the second album, ˇDos!, which you can check out in the replies.

Tracklisting:
01) Brutal Love
02) Missing You
03) 8th Avenue Serenade
04) Drama Queen
05) X-Kid
06) Sex, Drugs & Violence
07) Little Boy Named Train
08) Amanda
09) Walk Away
10) Dirty Rotten Bastards
11) 99 Revolutions
12) The Forgotten

Submitted by tdlyon & duritzfan13

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 28.
09:14 AM on 10/16/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
09:16 AM on 10/16/12
therookielot
the shape of punk just came
User Info.
Amandaaaa, where did you go?
09:39 AM on 10/16/12
Gaugzilla
and one head can never die
User Info.
Definitely sounds like it has a Foxboro vibe.
09:47 AM on 10/16/12
theHECKLER
User Info.
These guys are running out of song titles...
09:51 AM on 10/16/12
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
Looks like their tour is going to be postponed if he's in rehab until December. http://propertyofzack.com/post/33710...istmas-band-to
10:34 AM on 10/16/12
poppunkwayo
Registered Member
User Info.
excited for these releases, i really enjoyed ¡Uno!
10:35 AM on 10/16/12
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
i dont hate new green day at all (i feel like i should, but i just dont) but still, it's near impossible for me to think "this is the same band that made Dookie and Insomniac". there used to be just so much more there.
10:38 AM on 10/16/12
sirensongofra
User Info.
99 Revolutions was in the end credits of The Campaign
Have any other songs been released off of it?
10:55 AM on 10/16/12
Favar
User Info.
Cool trailer
11:10 AM on 10/16/12
Nimrod95
without title since 1769
User Info.
wow the trailer is really awesome, all songs used sounded really cool!
11:12 AM on 10/16/12
Robb
the last light of a dying star
User Info.
i dont hate new green day at all (i feel like i should, but i just dont) but still, it's near impossible for me to think "this is the same band that made Dookie and Insomniac". there used to be just so much more there.

In the Troublemaker video, those brief flashes of BJ in the studio, with his normal, dirty hair and no makeup instantly made me so happy, only to come crashing down when they cut to a different shot of teased hair and dumb hat BJ.

That said (not even sure what that actually said, but oh well), I've managed to disassociate Pre-AI (especially dookie-nimrod era) Green Day from current Green Day. It's allowed me to still really like a lot of new stuff (but certainly not nearly all the new stuff) without having to have that disparity of comparing it to the old stuff.
11:14 AM on 10/16/12
knoxvillee
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I really liked the last song in the trailer.
11:21 AM on 10/16/12
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
In the Troublemaker video, those brief flashes of BJ in the studio, with his normal, dirty hair and no makeup instantly made me so happy, only to come crashing down when they cut to a different shot of teased hair and dumb hat BJ.

That said (not even sure what that actually said, but oh well), I've managed to disassociate Pre-AI (especially dookie-nimrod era) Green Day from current Green Day. It's allowed me to still really like a lot of new stuff (but certainly not nearly all the new stuff) without having to have that disparity of comparing it to the old stuff.
honestly, i think the only terrible album they've released was 21st century breakdown. i thought American Idiot deserved every last word of acclaim it got. i mean, i would've preferred a stripped down 12-14 short song traditional GD album, but that record is a staggering achievement.

it's just with these new songs it seems like he wrote the lyrics for all 3 albums in one night.
11:24 AM on 10/16/12
Robb
the last light of a dying star
User Info.
honestly, i think the only terrible album they've released was 21st century breakdown. i thought American Idiot deserved every last word of acclaim it got. i mean, i would've preferred a stripped down 12-14 short song traditional GD album, but that record is a staggering achievement.

it's just with these new songs it seems like he wrote the lyrics for all 3 albums in one night.
Yeah I like AI for what it is, although I admit I fell victim to its oversaturation. 21CB was definitely sub-par, but had a few good tracks. But I definitely think Uno is a much bigger failure than 21CB.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests