Username
Password
Blink 182 News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 89.
10:35 AM on 10/16/12
HarryPotter
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Blink 182 is turning into this months green day. Everyone hates the new method just to hate on it. I mean c'mon they seem stoked and are hurrying up with it. Who cares who is playing the "biggest" part of it, at least it seems to have passion behind it.

Plus 44 and AVA first lp are both way better than new blink.
10:44 AM on 10/16/12
bradsonemanband
I make music.
User Info.
Plus 44 and AVA first lp are both way better than new blink.
falllllllllllse.

+44's album should have been an EP to cut off all the boooooring fat.
AVA's first album was slightly better.
10:45 AM on 10/16/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
I disagree. I love S/T but this album is not better than TOYPAJ or Enema.
You can disagree all you want, it's still better. Way better.
10:47 AM on 10/16/12
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
You can disagree all you want, it's still better. Way better.

Everyone has their own opinion. That is just one I cannot agree with at all. Were you in elementary/early middle school when those albums came out?
10:49 AM on 10/16/12
Kris_Gontz9
Anklebiters.
User Info.
Blink 182 is turning into this months green day. Everyone hates the new method just to hate on it. I mean c'mon they seem stoked and are hurrying up with it. Who cares who is playing the "biggest" part of it, at least it seems to have passion behind it.
No. they hate on Green Day because Uno! was an awful, shitty, recicled-self parodied mess. Seriously.
10:51 AM on 10/16/12
Kris_Gontz9
Anklebiters.
User Info.
I should really give Neighborhoods some more spins, but i remember not being impressed at all by it the first times...

Whatever, hope it's a good album. I'm in the minority here thinking the Simple "pop punkish" Blink is better than the "experimental" one, though it's nice to see a band does some variety in it's music.
11:07 AM on 10/16/12
bobcatbob18
Hang your secrets
User Info.
Ghost on the Dancefloor
After Midnight
Snake Charmer
Wishing Welli
Kaleidescope
Even if She Falls
Love is Dangerous

Those are the songs I really like off Neighborhoods (with Even if She Falls being one of my fave blink songs ever). I think its pretty obvious which songwriter really needs to step his game up

I 110% agree with everything here. Those are the only decent song and yes... Mark's gotta step it up and/or co-wri Tom
11:10 AM on 10/16/12
bobcatbob18
Hang your secrets
User Info.
Ghost on the Dancefloor
After Midnight
Snake Charmer
Wishing Well
Kaleidescope
Even if She Falls
Love is Dangerous

Those are the songs I really like off Neighborhoods (with Even if She Falls being one of my fave blink songs ever). I think its pretty obvious which songwriter really needs to step his game up

Add Natives and you'd have trimmed the fat from NEIGHBORHOODS perfectly. The rest of the songs don't do a damn thing for me.
11:16 AM on 10/16/12
ratmachine182
http://www.twitter.com/reiandcoke
User Info.
this, it's really all they need to make a "good" album. i liked half of Neighborhoods but it seemed like every songs lacked something

A vocal bridge perhaps
11:18 AM on 10/16/12
StatlerWaldorf
User Info.
Statler: I liked Neighborhoods...
Waldorf: Yeah, every neighborhood that isn't near Sesame Street is fantastic!

Oooooh oh oh oh oh oh ohoh!!!!!!!!!!
11:19 AM on 10/16/12
Eva89
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This is great news!
11:31 AM on 10/16/12
HarryPotter
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
falllllllllllse.

+44's album should have been an EP to cut off all the boooooring fat.
AVA's first album was slightly better.

I didnt like a single song on Neighborhoods. Chapter 13 and When Your Heart Stops Beating alone eclipsed anything on Neighborhoods in my opinion.
11:32 AM on 10/16/12
HarryPotter
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Why is everyone talking about fat?
11:47 AM on 10/16/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
Everyone has their own opinion. That is just one I cannot agree with at all. Were you in elementary/early middle school when those albums came out?
I don't know how old that would be but I would have been rather young. So I won't have any nostalgia influencing my feelings about them so I can see they're just pretty decent pop punk albums. s/t is better in pretty much every way I think.
11:47 AM on 10/16/12
Kuri44
Bank
User Info.
Neighborhoods wasn't a bad album at all, i think the problem with it is that each song kind of had the same vibe and/or sound.. But it definitely gave us all the best parts of blink and their side projects in one album to a degree.. There was just not enough oomph to the album. I still find myself listening to it a lot.. I'm probably one of the only, if not the only person that think After Midnight is definitely one of their weaker tracks, it would've been great on Enema of the State, but I think it was kinda of simple to be called the best song on the record.
Anyways, I'm really look forward to see what they have in store for their next album.. Blink is defintely one of the only bands out there that have released constantly great music since Buddha and will definitely continue to do so.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums