Username
Password
Coheed & Cambria News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Coheed & Cambria
Inside AP.net

Coheed Track-by-Track #6

Posted by: Garett Press (10/16/12)
Coheed and Cambria have posted the 6th "Inside the Concept" video feature; this one for "Holly Wood the Cracked." See it in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 31
11:28 AM on 10/16/12
Garett Press
User Info.
12:41 PM on 10/16/12
punk89
User Info.
My second favorite off the new album. And this is my favorite album since IKSSE.

I am very pleased.
12:44 PM on 10/16/12
bobcatbob18
Hang your secrets
User Info.
The only song on the album I'm not crazy about, though I do appreciate it's aggression.
12:57 PM on 10/16/12
FaceLixeMurder
Amplitude!
User Info.
Worst song on the album but still not terrible
01:39 PM on 10/16/12
pray_tell
User Info.
This is song is sooooo good. Drums are killer and the vocal hooks slay.
01:40 PM on 10/16/12
billy_yo
Registered Member
User Info.
My favorite song on this album. I love this album
02:11 PM on 10/16/12
collinsurvive
and to the glorious past
User Info.
Stoked for the next one, this album does no wrong in my eyes.
02:27 PM on 10/16/12
Bryan Mac
GFYTN
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Worst song on this album. Wish they would finish putting up all of these videos.
02:58 PM on 10/16/12
RyanGarner
Registered Member
User Info.
The only thing I don't like about this song is the guitar at the very beginning, it's definitely a grower.
04:08 PM on 10/16/12
punk89
User Info.
The only thing I don't like about this song is the guitar at the very beginning, it's definitely a grower.
Haha I loooove that guitar line. Judging by the comments, this song is pretty polarizing among CoCa fans, which doesn't necessarily surprise me. I think if you were an early fan who loved "Al The Killer" this song is for you. If you're a later fan, and more into their epic sound I think, then it is definitely a grower. Maybe I'm wrong about that though.
04:55 PM on 10/16/12
Brett9
a creative username?
User Info.
Haha I loooove that guitar line. Judging by the comments, this song is pretty polarizing among CoCa fans, which doesn't necessarily surprise me. I think if you were an early fan who loved "Al The Killer" this song is for you. If you're a later fan, and more into their epic sound I think, then it is definitely a grower. Maybe I'm wrong about that though.
I love the "best song/worst song" comments. Honestly, it's one of my favorites on the album. I totally agree - immediately thought of "Al the Killer" when I heard this song.

SO happy with this album.
06:17 PM on 10/16/12
ThrownAwayKyle
User Info.
i wasn't sure about the almost nu-metal sounding riff... but coheed can pull it off, its grown on me a lot. also makes sense of course since they have songs like al the killer. the "shes a few cards short of a full deck..." part is so good and the "poor hollywood" part too. always glad to see coheed doing something different that turns out great!
06:24 PM on 10/16/12
drewinseries
Fight to get it back again.
User Info.
This track is awesome. One of the most fun tracks since Al The Killer
06:28 PM on 10/16/12
Bryan Mac
GFYTN
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Most people I know don't like it because of how awful and cheesy the lyrics are. Al The Killer rules.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests