Username
Password
Bayside News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 369.
05:04 PM on 10/18/12
NICKFromBAYSIDE
Bayside / Nick
User Info.
Just wanted to say thanks to a band who got me through some tough times in my life.

I remember when you came to Australia as support for Funeral for a Friend, first time i ever bought a ticket just to see the supporting act.
australia is great. hope to get back there soon. thanks for listening. without you, id just be me.
toriletteriello
User Info.
I first heard about you guys a couple years ago through Punchline and I finally got to see you live this summer on Warped Tour. Officially a fan now.
msmayhemm
User Info.
i do loves me some Bayside
bigjelly8
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey guys does jack have like a crazy mega awesome solo for your guys cover of runaway?
Dolly001
User Info.
This is an incredibly important question.....Munsters or Adams Family?
NickIsI
I'm Only Here to Disappoint
User Info.
Why don't you play songs from Shudder more often? It's my favorite album, and while every time I've seen you live, it has been absolutely amazing, I'm always a little bit disappointed with the lack of material from that album.
NICKFromBAYSIDE
Bayside / Nick
User Info.
Nick! Can I just say you guys are AMAZING. My brothers & I don't agree on much, but we do agree that you guys are brilliant. When Killing Time first came out, we listened to it for 3 days straight. No joke. You guys are my idols. I'm an aspiring singer & just wanted to thank you for the inspiration
thanks! killing time is my favorite album we have done for sure. glad you dug it.
lexib3
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
there arent words to describe what you guys mean to me, you have honestly made such a difference in my life. i cant imagine life without bayside. i love you guys and i thank you.
LittleChris
Bayside / Chris
User Info.
Oklahoma on Halloween wooot!!!! Anyone dressign up?
i plan on dressing up. . . . . no ideas yet. grew out the beard so no more freddie mercury
05:05 PM on 10/18/12
NICKFromBAYSIDE
Bayside / Nick
User Info.
our wifi sucks here in seattle, so be patient please
diegofuego
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thanks for putting on an amazing show on Sunday, I thoroughly needed it. If/when you guys are back in colorado it would be awesome if you guys played a show up north. I realize it's not a huge place, but fort collins rules.
An H Chord
User Info.
Hey guys love Killing Time and can't wait for Covers(Vol.1) I just have a couple questions.
-What are guys most proud of at this point in your career?
-What advice would you give to a young songwriter?
Thanks very much!
NICKFromBAYSIDE
Bayside / Nick
User Info.
there arent words to describe what you guys mean to me, you have honestly made such a difference in my life. i cant imagine life without bayside. i love you guys and i thank you.
thanks! that is awfully nice of you
montauk182
User Info.
What is your favorite song to play live? I've seen you guys multiple times and I have to say you are incredible each time. I saw you guys in Chicago on the 6th and although I almost passed out from singing my heart out to all of your songs, it was well worth it. Can't wait to see you guys again! Much love <3 - Alisa
05:06 PM on 10/18/12
NICKFromBAYSIDE
Bayside / Nick
User Info.
Thanks for putting on an amazing show on Sunday, I thoroughly needed it. If/when you guys are back in colorado it would be awesome if you guys played a show up north. I realize it's not a huge place, but fort collins rules.
i enjoy fort collins. denver is always one of the better shows of our tours. a few nights ago was no exception
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests