Username
Password
Line-up Change News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 43 of 43.
07:39 PM on 10/17/12
zooyorker182
Johnny Quest thinks we're what?!
User Info.
was he trying to get fired so he didn't have to quit?
07:41 PM on 10/17/12
betterdaysrec
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Jake was the only constant member of Handguns, wasn't he? Doesn't seem like the same band without him.

No, Nate has always been in the band, well at least since the tour before Anywhere But Home came out.
07:56 PM on 10/17/12
Paris1nFlames
User Info.
No, Nate has always been in the band, well at least since the tour before Anywhere But Home came out.

Nate's not an original member, but he has been with them for quite awhile at this point.
08:03 PM on 10/17/12
Archael
listens to good music
User Info.
I wonder if he realized that his band made bad music so he decided to leave in order look 'leet
08:54 PM on 10/17/12
rohnertpark
Brandon G.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
nate is the third bassist. C'mon cassidy, didn't you put out a record of theirs?
09:49 PM on 10/17/12
Ollie McKraut
Registered Member
User Info.
Fat
12:24 AM on 10/18/12
*dannyg*
dannygcanfly
User Info.
best news i have heard all week, hell all month, jake is a joke. sloppy guitarist, prick to everyone, when they started touring, they didn't have their own gear, all he did was smoke a bunch of weed, hit up young girls on tour, people i knew personally, it was pathetic. i stopped supporting handguns when he said the first time adam and taylor quit, "fuck these guys I AM HANDGUNS, this is my favorite band, would you let your favorite band break up?" Are you serious? dude has been and always will be a joke. handguns has had so many line up changes because no one wants to work with him. I have never heard one good thing about him from anyone ever. once he was a dick to me and started threatening my life over petty shit like nudes..i knew he was a joke and i wouldn't waste time on him. I feel bad because a lot of my friends bands have toured with them but i wouldn't come out to support them cause they were touring with handjobs, they would tell me horror stories of how he was a big piece of shit, which wasn't surprising. taylor is a nice kid and that's all i can say about the band as a whole. I just hate that fucking kid. I hope he doesn't join any other band or make a new one, he sucks. I knew today would be awesome when i got a bunch of txts when i woke up about him either leaving or getting kicked out.
This times a thousand... I've skipped out on a ton of tours to avoid supporting Handguns as well. I got mad texts too, cuz I tell everyone I know how much I hate them because of my interactions with him.
09:29 AM on 10/18/12
HiddenGem_84
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
best news i have heard all week, hell all month, jake is a joke. sloppy guitarist, prick to everyone, when they started touring, they didn't have their own gear, all he did was smoke a bunch of weed, hit up young girls on tour, people i knew personally, it was pathetic. i stopped supporting handguns when he said the first time adam and taylor quit, "fuck these guys I AM HANDGUNS, this is my favorite band, would you let your favorite band break up?" Are you serious? dude has been and always will be a joke. handguns has had so many line up changes because no one wants to work with him. I have never heard one good thing about him from anyone ever. once he was a dick to me and started threatening my life over petty shit like nudes..i knew he was a joke and i wouldn't waste time on him. I feel bad because a lot of my friends bands have toured with them but i wouldn't come out to support them cause they were touring with handjobs, they would tell me horror stories of how he was a big piece of shit, which wasn't surprising. taylor is a nice kid and that's all i can say about the band as a whole. I just hate that fucking kid. I hope he doesn't join any other band or make a new one, he sucks. I knew today would be awesome when i got a bunch of txts when i woke up about him either leaving or getting kicked out.

Cool story bro. Let me guess you met Jake one time, at a show, 5 years ago and formed a biased opinion about him for that one meeting. Good for you, way to judge people you donít know and have no way of knowing I hope no one says the same things about meeting you for the first time over the internet to be spiteful. Whatever happened to the old saying ďif you have nothing nice to say, donít say anything at allĒ? Why are you reaching out for some negative attention over someone and something that has nothing to do with you, your mommy must not love you enough. You can make any accusations that you wish, but letís be real dude; you are hearing second hand false claims because thatís what you want. Itís sad that this is what makes a miserable person like you feel pleasure. Frankly, Iím glad you never went to another Handguns show and I hope you continue not going.
I have known Jake for the better portion of my life and he is an extraordinary, charismatic, and unpretentious individual. He has worked and lived for Handguns and for his Handguns family. I wish Taylor, Nate, and Woody well but we all know Handguns was, is, and always will be Jake Langley. That fact for the rest of their career in Handguns will surely haunt them and for that I feel remorseful not only for them but for anyone else that thinks a soul like Jakes can be replaced. The Handguns family will always support Jake and any future projects that he supports.
10:14 AM on 10/18/12
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
thread just got interesting
02:49 PM on 10/18/12
KillyourIdols88
Standing on the Edge of Summer
User Info.
Cool story bro. Let me guess you met Jake one time, at a show, 5 years ago and formed a biased opinion about him for that one meeting. Good for you, way to judge people you donít know and have no way of knowing I hope no one says the same things about meeting you for the first time over the internet to be spiteful. Whatever happened to the old saying ďif you have nothing nice to say, donít say anything at allĒ? Why are you reaching out for some negative attention over someone and something that has nothing to do with you, your mommy must not love you enough. You can make any accusations that you wish, but letís be real dude; you are hearing second hand false claims because thatís what you want. Itís sad that this is what makes a miserable person like you feel pleasure. Frankly, Iím glad you never went to another Handguns show and I hope you continue not going.
I have known Jake for the better portion of my life and he is an extraordinary, charismatic, and unpretentious individual. He has worked and lived for Handguns and for his Handguns family. I wish Taylor, Nate, and Woody well but we all know Handguns was, is, and always will be Jake Langley. That fact for the rest of their career in Handguns will surely haunt them and for that I feel remorseful not only for them but for anyone else that thinks a soul like Jakes can be replaced. The Handguns family will always support Jake and any future projects that he supports.
Good for you! He is still a fat fucking retard.
04:05 PM on 10/18/12
JayBee420
Bright and Early
User Info.
That's just fucking crazy. Handguns without Jake is like Disney without Mickey. Best of luck to all the Handguns dudes, and of course, Jake included.
07:49 PM on 10/18/12
rohnertpark
Brandon G.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Good for you! He is still a fat fucking retard.

You're an idiot. Why you think it's acceptable to call someone you've probably only met once, maybe never at all a retard is beyond me. Be respectful dude, we get it, you don't like him but, that's not an acceptable insult.
07:38 AM on 10/20/12
KillyourIdols88
Standing on the Edge of Summer
User Info.
You're an idiot. Why you think it's acceptable to call someone you've probably only met once, maybe never at all a retard is beyond me. Be respectful dude, we get it, you don't like him but, that's not an acceptable insult.

I've met him on 6 different occasions in two different states and he was a douchbag on every occasion. When he comes to my hometown and treats the locals like shit there is no room for "respect".
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests