Username
Password
Green Day News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Green Day
Inside AP.net

Green Day at Irving Plaza (Part 3) [Video]

Posted by: Jason Tate (10/19/12)
The third Green Day at Irving Plaza video has been posted. Check the replies.

Submitted by Fun Ghoul

Displaying posts 1 - 13 of 13
11:28 AM on 10/19/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
11:40 AM on 10/19/12
athdrummer19
User Info.
In before the Green Day hate.. Love their live videos
11:46 AM on 10/19/12
TheDemosRock
What's a fuckass?
User Info.
What the hell is the point of releasing these in small segments...?
12:08 PM on 10/19/12
WhaleSnake
User Info.
no wonder billie went to rehab, he seemed really whacked out here. killer set list tho.
12:25 PM on 10/19/12
kolby182
kolby182
User Info.
These videos get me so pumped to see them in CT.
12:29 PM on 10/19/12
westendriot
It's ho as hell!
User Info.
Hahaha I'm in this a lot. I wish they would have posted video of more of the older songs they did or ones they don't play live as often.
12:38 PM on 10/19/12
InvaderPhantom
User Info.
Goddamn they're good live. Billie is even more on fire than usual here.

Looks like they'll release the whole concert in 20 minute episodes. Fine by me. That concert had one hell of a setlist and they look they have the time of their lives (sorry) up there.

I love how Billie sang "I've heard it all before, Mike Dirnt's a dirty whore" during When I Come Around and the whole band just cracked up. Whatever your opinion on their music is, they are a "perfect" band when it comes to... being a band. They never fight or anything, they don't play music for the money or because it's their job - they're just three (or four I guess) friends having a shitload of fun on stage and you can see that!
01:18 PM on 10/19/12
Nathanie1
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Looks like they'll release the whole concert in 20 minute episodes. Fine by me. That concert had one hell of a setlist and they look they have the time of their lives (sorry) up there.

I love how Billie sang "I've heard it all before, Mike Dirnt's a dirty whore" during When I Come Around and the whole band just cracked up. Whatever your opinion on their music is, they are a "perfect" band when it comes to... being a band. They never fight or anything, they don't play music for the money or because it's their job - they're just three (or four I guess) friends having a shitload of fun on stage and you can see that!
I am not sure they will realese more episodes. Descriprion says "Watch the final footage from the show at Irving Plaza in New York City"
02:08 PM on 10/19/12
tdlyon
User Info.
One of the best shows I've ever seen them do. They've got to be the best live band on the planet. Can't fucking wait until January 21.
04:21 PM on 10/19/12
groene
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Well, they are actually fighting, even before shows. Billie said that in an interview recently. Other than that you're absolutely right!
05:58 PM on 10/19/12
Favar
User Info.
Anyone noticed that BJ puked at the end?
07:59 PM on 10/19/12
galkain
NothingOriginal.net
User Info.
Put together all three parts here.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives