AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Acoustic News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 18 of 18.
11:11 AM on 10/20/12
cambridge4301
User Info.
not bad. Not bad at all, though he does look like he's reading the music and words straight from the screen and poor quality audio/video
07:14 PM on 11/11/12
Samaraknell
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I have an experience to share with you guys. Once I was in a remote place, my signal in my phone got jammed, i thought the problem would be with my service provider. After coming back home i gave black and blues to my customer care highlighting my issue. They pleaded me saying that the problem is not with them. Then i browsed through the search engine regarding my issue, i got a remedy for my cell phone, there i came to know the problem called signal jamming that is experienced in most cell phones. They have a product called cell phone jammer could be very useful to get rid of these problems. Check out the details here cell phone jammer and hope this information would be beneficial. Hope that u would pass this information to all your friends, so that they too would benefited, Stay safe, Cheers
01:31 AM on 05/23/13
Nakeshahendry
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
A teacher, or the prison, more and more ares are considering the legal use of cell phone jammers, it has been a necessity of our daily life, I have got one from http://www.jammerall.com/ for my family. so if you want to get one, you can go and visit it for more details. share with you!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests