Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 21 of 21
10:48 PM on 10/21/12
KingMax01
Theres no good in your eyes anymore
User Info.
I wonder if Alexisonfire and Moneen will play any of the songs off of the Switcheroo?
10:53 PM on 10/21/12
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
No Bragging Rights were going to play Saskatchewan but couldn't get over the border in time, but they are in Calgary tonight.

Bummer, it always sucks when that happens. Even though you know it's not in the band's control.

Cauterize were pretty big there for a little bit.

I was just going to say that I recognized that name and not the others.

I wonder if Alexisonfire and Moneen will play any of the songs off of the Switcheroo?

I would hope so. I remember Kenny came on stage and helped sing "Accidents" when I saw AOF on the last real cross Canada tour in 2010.
11:18 PM on 10/21/12
Brandon Allin
Stay Ready
User Info.
Bummer, it always sucks when that happens. Even though you know it's not in the band's control.

I was just going to say that I recognized that name and not the others.

I would hope so. I remember Kenny came on stage and helped sing "Accidents" when I saw AOF on the last real cross Canada tour in 2010.
11:36 PM on 10/21/12
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.

Yeah, that song totally brings back some memories.
02:52 PM on 10/22/12
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
Cool, which MT record won you over? Alongside Brighter Brightest, I think they're one of the best pop-rock bands making music right now.

I have never heard of BB, which song would you reccommend? I had heard "Beside You" on the music video radio station at my gym and noticed that it appeared to take place in Vancouver, BC which piqued my interest in them. I watched the video for Desperate Measures and from the opening segue I could tell they were something special. That song just screamed classic and encouraged me to buy Ever After. So glad I did. I also got MpT and it's a near perfect record for me.

Also, on a side note, was it you who had the sister who works for Bioware? After playing through ME3 it strengthed how much I appreciate this company. So much, that it would be a dream to work for them. I'm still in the market looking for a career. Do you know if they are possibly hiring? Maybe something along the lines of administrative assistant work?
09:02 PM on 10/22/12
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
I have never heard of BB, which song would you reccommend? I had heard "Beside You" on the music video radio station at my gym and noticed that it appeared to take place in Vancouver, BC which piqued my interest in them. I watched the video for Desperate Measures and from the opening segue I could tell they were something special. That song just screamed classic and encouraged me to buy Ever After. So glad I did. I also got MpT and it's a near perfect record for me.

Also, on a side note, was it you who had the sister who works for Bioware? After playing through ME3 it strengthed how much I appreciate this company. So much, that it would be a dream to work for them. I'm still in the market looking for a career. Do you know if they are possibly hiring? Maybe something along the lines of administrative assistant work?

Cool! If you're into MT songs like "Cross My Heart" then you'll probably be into Brighter Brightest, who's another Canadian pop-rock band:

And sorry, I'm not the person who has a sister who works for Bioware.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos