Password
Blink 182 News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 76.
10:05 AM on 10/22/12
irishcarbomb
Veara / Bradley
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Well this seems like you just need plates and problem solved. I fucking hate TMZ.

Came here to say this about TMZ. They are shit.
10:07 AM on 10/22/12
nicolerork
nicolerork.com
User Info.
One time I got pulled over in Indiana while I was moving cross country. My friend was driving that shift and he happened to have two full sleeves and a beck tattoo. Cop was bored and decided to search my car for drugs. His dog "signaled" him when he passed over the door with my cats. An hour later and no trace of drugs, cats crying and all of my possessions on the ground in the middle of a rainstorm = not happy.

Cops are worthless.
10:12 AM on 10/22/12
rollerman4221
Woof!
User Info.
4 hours is slightly excessive
10:17 AM on 10/22/12
Born_For_This
Registered Member
User Info.
He has a surprisingly low level of literacy.
10:19 AM on 10/22/12
tell that mick
@mickrouse
User Info.
Doesn't really apply to this particular situation (I don't even know if LAPD has a "Stop & Frisk" program set in place), but saw this over the weekend and found it incredibly interesting/disturbing.

10:20 AM on 10/22/12
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
One time I got pulled over in Indiana while I was moving cross country. My friend was driving that shift and he happened to have two full sleeves and a beck tattoo. Cop was bored and decided to search my car for drugs. His dog "signaled" him when he passed over the door with my cats. An hour later and no trace of drugs, cats crying and all of my possessions on the ground in the middle of a rainstorm = not happy.

Cops are worthless.

The worst part of this story is your friend has a Beck tattoo.
10:21 AM on 10/22/12
Poochemist
Not that easy to confuse
User Info.

Cops are worthless.
If it ever happens again, you don't have to consent to searches if they ask. If they do it without permission, you can file a complaint for an unlawful search.

And with respect to this story, of course they're gonna profile you based on what your car looks like. But if you give them reasons to pull you over (no plates?), of course you're gonna get pulled over.
10:25 AM on 10/22/12
theHECKLER
User Info.

Cops are worthless.

"cats crying"... Hehe
10:26 AM on 10/22/12
dunkinsdonut
User Info.
I wonder how this is going to affect his honey business....
10:34 AM on 10/22/12
Br&New182
...survived prep school.
User Info.
Guess he was driving in the wrong Neighborhoods
10:36 AM on 10/22/12
Poochemist
Not that easy to confuse
User Info.
Doesn't really apply to this particular situation (I don't even know if LAPD has a "Stop & Frisk" program set in place), but saw this over the weekend and found it incredibly interesting/disturbing.

Thanks for the post, that was really informative.
10:37 AM on 10/22/12
Krs-One
User Info.
If it ever happens again, you don't have to consent to searches if they ask. If they do it without permission, you can file a complaint for an unlawful search.
lol
10:40 AM on 10/22/12
Archael
listens to good music
User Info.
sucks to be him, huh?
10:41 AM on 10/22/12
Br&New182
...survived prep school.
User Info.
Atleast the cop didn't ask him to Take Off Your Pants and Jacket
10:43 AM on 10/22/12
nicolerork
nicolerork.com
User Info.
The worst part of this story is your friend has a Beck tattoo.
Haha, I meant "neck" tattoo. Whoooops!
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News