Username
Password

Interview - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 70.
10:37 AM on 10/22/12
nowFace
We paved the roads.
User Info.
As others have said awesome interview. Really sad now that I never got to see them when they came to Cali.
10:44 AM on 10/22/12
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
Great Interview. Viva La Underoath
11:18 AM on 10/22/12
lovewithcaution
User Info.
Wait, so what songs are they going to play for this upcoming tour?
11:44 AM on 10/22/12
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
I had a project awhile back that I'd like to revisit. I'm a completely different world, but it's cool.

remember that Roman Carnival Of 1510 project ? i wonder if he'll work with Keith from ETID again
12:03 PM on 10/22/12
sevinw0rds
Polyrhythms!
User Info.
From an interview with Grant:

"Chris, Tim and James definitely consider themselves Christian. Daniel doesn’t really consider himself “Christian.” Term-wise, he still believes in God and things. And I honestly can’t tell you what I call myself. And Spencer’s on the same boat I am. On a personal level, this is just me speaking for myself, Grant, I have lately found a big turnoff to Christians as far as an ignorance factor and a judgmental factor [goes]."

Really surprised to see Spencer land on that list. Wow.
12:29 PM on 10/22/12
Mailbox Rumor
User Info.
Someone please record the Tampa show.
If it wasn't sold out already, I'd so be going.
12:52 PM on 10/22/12
SomedayTheFire
when I die there'll be no trumpets
User Info.
Why is it so hard for people to just accept true inspiration in yourself and not in a fake higher being? You got where you were and are on your own, not God. With that being said, RIP to this band.
because some people have different belief systems than you. is that so hard to accept?
01:02 PM on 10/22/12
xsinkshipsx
@alexmacwilliam
User Info.
Really surprised to see Spencer land on that list. Wow.
yeah i've heard he just kind of doesn't care anymore...He just likes to party
01:07 PM on 10/22/12
galkain
NothingOriginal.net
User Info.
Loved this. Especially when he calls out Southern California shows.
01:15 PM on 10/22/12
defy_stars
midnight nuisance
User Info.
Why is it so hard for people to just accept true inspiration in yourself and not in a fake higher being? You got where you were and are on your own, not God. With that being said, RIP to this band.
Why is it so hard for you to accept they believe differently?

They're not harming you, and to them, this 'higher being' isn't 'fake'.
01:17 PM on 10/22/12
BLeClair12
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Great read. I'll always have a special place in my heart for Underoath, which is strange, because I never really got into anything that heavy outside of them. Something about them always spoke to me, though.

I'd be lying if I said I enjoyed "Disambiguation" all that much, though. Truthfully, I saw the writing on the walls (no pun intended) that the band wouldn't be around all that much longer after that. There was a genuine shift. Aaron was such an integral part of the band that to imagine them making music as Underoath without him just didn't feel right.

Bummed that there's no true Northeast date, I may have tried to make it out for nostalgia sake. Best of luck to all of them.
02:03 PM on 10/22/12
Isolated
is awesome.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yeah, it always bothers me. I think I always feel a bit like 'oh I'm nothing like them at all' after growing up relating to a band and then finding out they're religious. I'm from the UK though, and Christianity really isn't big with people in their twenties at all. I don't mean to come across like a dick by saying that, but it's the genuine feeling I get when I read interviews where bands just talk endlessly about God. Like I say though, it's probably a UK thing. No offense meant as Chris sounds like a nice guy.
02:18 PM on 10/22/12
JPA917
@JPA05
User Info.
Good interview. I'm glad these dudes are going out on a good note, and I can't wait to make that 7 hour drive to Atlanta to see them one last time.
02:26 PM on 10/22/12
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
because some people have different belief systems than you. is that so hard to accept?

When it's not real. Ya.
02:28 PM on 10/22/12
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
Yeah, it always bothers me. I think I always feel a bit like 'oh I'm nothing like them at all' after growing up relating to a band and then finding out they're religious. I'm from the UK though, and Christianity really isn't big with people in their twenties at all. I don't mean to come across like a dick by saying that, but it's the genuine feeling I get when I read interviews where bands just talk endlessly about God. Like I say though, it's probably a UK thing. No offense meant as Chris sounds like a nice guy.

It's not a UK thing, just more people over there have their heads on right. I have no issue with anyone being religious, but there's gonna be a day where everyone's on the same page.
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests