AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Album Info. News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Blake Schwarzenbach To Release "Forgetters" LP

Posted by - 08:17 AM on 10/22/12
Blake Schwarzenbach (Jawbreaker, Jets to Brazil) has a new project entitled Forgetters, which also features Kevin Mahon (Against Me!) on drums. They will release their debut self-titled record on November 13th.

Submitted by Chris92

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 15
08:25 AM on 10/22/12
Chris Collum
User Info.
This is kinda out of nowhere, but I'm pretty interested to hear something from Blake for the first time in ten years nonetheless.
09:28 AM on 10/22/12
IWasHerHorse
User Info.
Hasn't this project been around for a bit? I'm pretty sure I saw them open up a show a like 2 years ago.
09:55 AM on 10/22/12
Chris Collum
User Info.
Hasn't this project been around for a bit? I'm pretty sure I saw them open up a show a like 2 years ago.
He's been playing with people under this name for around two years, but I would say it's "new" in the sense that most people haven't heard of it and it has developed into more than just a little on-the-side band like whatever the first one after Jets to Brazil was
10:11 AM on 10/22/12
Wutz
Don't Worry, I'm A Pilot
User Info.
Indeed, it has.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forgettershttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forgetters
10:38 AM on 10/22/12
prefix-core
Andy Adores Alliteration
User Info.
Pretty rad that they're finally getting around to releasing a full-length. The 7" was really good stuff...If you're a Blake fanboy, anyway. Which I am.
10:54 AM on 10/22/12
Chris Collum
User Info.
Pretty rad that they're finally getting around to releasing a full-length. The 7" was really good stuff...If you're a Blake fanboy, anyway. Which I am.
Same here This is completely out of nowhere but I'm super excited for it.
12:08 PM on 10/22/12
mycuban
hermits.bandcamp.com
User Info.
Been so stoked for this! I also really wish that supposed Thorns of Life album would make it's way to our ears.
03:33 PM on 10/22/12
johnnyonthespot
User Info.
New project? Uhm, no.
08:37 PM on 10/22/12
signal to noise
User Info.
excited for this, but i know they have a TON of songs that didn't make the cut for the record and that probably won't be seeing the light of a day as a recorded version. look up their song Sirens on youtube, I am so incredibly bummed that it isn't going to be on the album.
08:51 PM on 10/22/12
Anthony Lutz
nextstoptheolympics.tumbl r.com
User Info.
I wish he would get Jets To Brazil or Jawbreaker back together, but with the amount of time it's been since he's released an album in a band, I'll take anything I can get.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos