Fabricated Revolution
User Info.

As if I care. This band sucks.
04:36 PM on 10/24/12
crf1895
get kinda awesome
User Info.
can you possibly hate everything more than you already do?
04:36 PM on 10/24/12
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
04:37 PM on 10/24/12
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
Picture Perfect is a great album
04:40 PM on 10/24/12
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
can you possibly hate everything more than you already do?

I don't hate EVERYTHING.
04:41 PM on 10/24/12
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.

You do. A lot, apparently.
04:42 PM on 10/24/12
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
You do. A lot, apparently.
Troll somewhere else.
04:44 PM on 10/24/12
stfu_man
Bury your memories
User Info.
I dont think i knew denny was in this band!
04:48 PM on 10/24/12
kskillzz
User Info.
Damn, I always thought they were one the more mainstream accessible pop punk bands out there, this is really a shame.
04:50 PM on 10/24/12
PerfectChaos337
User Info.
Seems like a terrible time to be in a band lately. At least a decently aged pop-punk band. I knew it's been getting harder for bands to continue with the state of the industry, economic tough times, etc, but this is getting ridiculous. I can't help but wonder who will be next. I've got a lot of ideas though, unfortunately. I dislike most of the music that's involved in the popular underground right now, and it sucks to have to witness the list of active bands I like dwindle down one by one.

I wasn't huge into Every Avenue, but I liked them a lot more than their peers. Seems like they were just in the right place at the right time, even though that first record really rules. They did their sound a lot more genuinely than other bands involved in their scene. They were pretty good live too - I caught them at Warped once and expected them to suck, but they were actually pretty tight. They say this is a hiatus, but I think bands say that just to not entirely devastate their hardcore fans. I don't see them returning.

Also, funny to see people consider them a "neon" band. Besides the cover of the first album, I never really thought of them to have that aesthetic. Although, I guess they get lumped into that category because of the bands they toured with.
04:52 PM on 10/24/12
mynameisgeneric
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I remember in high school buying their EP at McDonalds during lunch one day, seriously impressed this band got so far and made so many solid records. I'm interested to see how they're going to pull off playing a show at the Grotto though. I'm gonna be bummed if that sells out in 5 seconds and I miss it.

Now get Heirs play. Cmon.
04:53 PM on 10/24/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I honestly thought they were on the right direction with their last album so this is a bit of a shame but hopefully they will come back for another album. Picture Perfect was fun and Bad Habits showed a real improvement on sound. A lot of bands sound the same but something about them always stood out to me.
04:53 PM on 10/24/12
HCO SF 87
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I feel like this band never lived up to the potential they displayed on their first album. Picture Perfect was alright, but Bad Habits pretty much sucked.
04:56 PM on 10/24/12
galkain
NothingOriginal.net
User Info.
Happy Wilson is on this. Will have to go now.
04:56 PM on 10/24/12
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
I don't know about the other venues but the place those chose for the Buffalo date doesn't make any sense. It's literally a bar with a stage. A buddies band played there a few weeks ago and nearly filled it up, there is no way they are going to pack everyone in that wants to see them one last time.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests