Username
Password
Fall Out Boy News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 62.
12:08 PM on 10/25/12
Joey-Wan Kenobi
fourth and goal
User Info.
Maybe she got this all messed up and they're working on releasing Take this to your Grave on vinyl... Or fob/midtown reunion tour!

.. Or she lied. :(
12:15 PM on 10/25/12
The_Effort
User Info.
Maybe she got this all messed up and they're working on releasing Take this to your Grave on vinyl... Or fob/midtown reunion tour!

Don't you tease me with such ideas!
12:16 PM on 10/25/12
TheRealJohnOC
I've seen 701 bands/artists live
User Info.
Hey everyone..Fall out Boy, Armor for Sleep, Thursday and Thrice are all recording new music!!! I don't have a source or anything but believe me..they are!!!!!

How about you wait until a band member confirms it before you put it up as news.
12:22 PM on 10/25/12
Fill
what
User Info.
well if they do reform

more infinity on high; less cork tree crap plz
Wut
12:26 PM on 10/25/12
The_Effort
User Info.
Hey everyone..Fall out Boy, Armor for Sleep, Thursday and Thrice are all recording new music!!! I don't have a source or anything but believe me..they are!!!!!

How about you wait until a band member confirms it before you put it up as news.

I could be wrong, but I think maybe just to discuss the possibility with the posters? Or let the posters discuss it amongst themselves? Or let people make blue ball and heart break jokes while taking bad relationship cliches and applying them to this recurring tease?

I think it's seriously just because the threads sometimes turn out fun... If I knew how to use that shrugging face smiley thing, I would use it here.

Edit: also, I believe the news post was that someone had made these claims; not necessarily that it was happening.
12:33 PM on 10/25/12
mattregan
www.twitter.com/vipregan
User Info.
I don't know. The singer who tweeted that is pretty famous...
12:35 PM on 10/25/12
Archael
listens to good music
User Info.
from under the cork tree sucks

unlike infinity on high
12:40 PM on 10/25/12
Archael
listens to good music
User Info.
I could be wrong, but I think maybe just to discuss the possibility with the posters? Or let the posters discuss it amongst themselves? Or let people make blue ball and heart break jokes while taking bad relationship cliches and applying them to this recurring tease?

I think it's seriously just because the threads sometimes turn out fun... If I knew how to use that shrugging face smiley thing, I would use it here.

Edit: also, I believe the news post was that someone had made these claims; not necessarily that it was happening.

the effort is a good band
12:43 PM on 10/25/12
TheRealJohnOC
I've seen 701 bands/artists live
User Info.

That's the thing..every website jumped the gun when some nobody writer put a rumor out there. FoB knows that a shit ton of people want a reunion/them back. This isn't a rumor to test the waters of how many people would buy tickets to this.
12:53 PM on 10/25/12
dmcaloon
www.facebook.com/The30thOfFebruary
User Info.
No surprise at all. At least he still refers to the band as "we," implying that they're still around. Although I think we all knew that anyway.
12:56 PM on 10/25/12
The_Effort
User Info.
That's the thing..every website jumped the gun when some nobody writer put a rumor out there. FoB knows that a shit ton of people want a reunion/them back. This isn't a rumor to test the waters of how many people would buy tickets to this.

You're absolutely right they know that, haha. I can't speak about any other site, and I could be wrong about the motive for this particular one, but I just think it was for the discussion regarding its possibility.
12:58 PM on 10/25/12
The_Effort
User Info.
the effort is a good band

That is the most accurate statement I've ever seen on AP! One of my favorites ever. Not enough people know about them! There's no words for how much "Iconoclasm" means to me.
01:19 PM on 10/25/12
Who Is Ryan?
???
User Info.
01:25 PM on 10/25/12
Djentleman
User Info.
probably lying so the actual members can be the ones to break the news they're back together

hopefully
01:50 PM on 10/25/12
henry chinaski
User Info.
Cool. Next stupid rumor please.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives